Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Alice's POV

Haha. Suckers! Their faces were priceless! They stared at me with shocked expressions. As I said, they won't know what hit them! My pack had left already, muttering curses to each other in the pack link. Some grumbled words along the lines of " Let's explode them with the Ha-Di spell!" Little did they know they I heard it too. I laughed aloud at their comments. The Red Moon pack looked at me like I had gone insane, which I wouldn't deny. Star and Andrew chuckled along with me, seeing as how they could also hear their hilarious ideas of how to get rid of the Red Moon pack.

"Alice?" William asked hesitantly. "Are you telling me that you've been here all along, training the largest, most respected pack of all time?" I sent him a small glare. He flinched at that and I smirked triumphantly. "Nooooooo... I've been sitting my butt down in my grave for the past 3 years." I said sarcastically. Selina growled. Did I mention that she's a bitch? Literally and figuratively. "So what, are we now listening to the wolf that is still lower than an omega?" she sneered. I growled warningly at her. Star and Andrew full-out growled at her and looked as if they were ready to rip her to shreads.

'Sorry you guys.' I sent a mental message to my two loyal Betas. 'She's mine to tear apart.'

They relaxed their stances and mumbled a few ways to tear her limbs from her body. I laughed.

"If you must know, my pack defends their alpha and territory quite well. If you are so certain that I am 'just' a wolf with a rank lower than an omega, come. Let's see who is stronger. You or me?" Selina laughed like this question was simple. "Ha! You're going to be begging for me to kill you after I'm done." "We'll see about that." I snickered quietly under my breath.

We started with the normal stance when a wolf is challenging a higher ranked wolf. Her eyes were unfocused, as if discussing something with her wolf. Then they focused onto my left leg. Oh, I see. She's trying to disable me. Well, sorry little miss wolfie, but I'm afraid that's not possible. She lunged at me and I stepped to the side. Her body flew past me and into the wall. Star and Andrew snorted at her lousy aim. She growled at me and reached out again. This time, she was able to extend her claws and scratch me on the cheek.

Oh hell no!

She looked at me, ready for me to start crying probably. I snarled at her, showing my already sharpening canines She shivered in fright, but took her attacking stance once more.

Without warning her, I grinned and kicked her foot out from beneath her. She was shocked, but quickly recovered and gave me a glare. I smiled at her innocently before doing a cartwheel and slamming her down with my legs as I ended it. Selina gasped in pain before growling loudly at me. When she did this, I narrowed my eyes at her. You never want to growl at an alpha. She shifted into her wolf and attempted to bite my leg. I quickly grabbed her left hind leg and her right front leg and threw her into the air before I pulled her back and slammed her into the ground again. She whimpered in pain and shifted back. Selina showed her neck, a sign of mercy.

I looked down at her. No more than 2 minutes into the real fight and she was already crying mercy. What. A. Wimp. I know I said not to attack anyone but seriously! This wolf was getting my alpha wolf feeling annoyed. Plus, now I have a huge scratch from the bottom of my eye to my chin. Does she know how hard it is to look kind to other packs when you have a giant ass scar running across your face?!

I looked around and saw the Red Moon pack gathered around. Oh, and just this afternoon before the pack meeting, I received a new power, speed. I could race around the territory border three times in less than 5 min. Impressive. To me, it looked normal. To them, it probably looked like a blur of movement. They stood there shocked. Maybe I should've calmed down a bit and explained to them what I am. Or maybe just shifting into my wolf will work. Turns out that my clothes don't rip off me but morphs into my skin when I shift. It comes back when I shift again, into my human form. I shifted really quick and walked up the stage. When they saw the silver cost, gasps were heard from almost everyone. Some ladies even fainted. Oops...

After I shifted back and explained myself to them, I retreated to my quarters. There, I sat with my head between my hands. The whole time, I felt William's eyes on me. I couldn't help but be attracted to him. Stupid mate bond. Even if they rejected each other, it would still be there. Artemis Diana Luna, why?