I Love You Abu Yahya (CH)

*********WARNING*********
THIS POST CONTAINS A MAJOR SPOILER FROM CAPTURED HEARTS. IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING OR PLAN TO READ CAPTURED HEARTS, STOP READING THIS POST IMMEDIATELY!

So, I have been trying to write the latest chapter of Unlocked Hearts all day yesterday and today, but I have MAJOR writer's block :/ So until I can finally get unblocked, here is another Skript :)

*Rami is in his exercise room, lifting weights above his head.*

Rami: 101, 102, 103, 104, 105...

*Rana walks in the room*

Rana: Hi habibi

Rami: *in a loud voice* 427, 428, 429....aaaaaand 450! *he puts the weights back down in the place, and sits up* whew! What a workout!

Rana: *smiling* what are you bench pressing these days?

Rami: *in a proud voice* almost five hundred!

Rana: *eyeing him wearily* you are not.

Rami: I am so!

Rana: *shaking her head* I don't believe you.

Rami: *raising an eyebrow* oh yeah? *he suddenly lunges at her, and she starts to laugh as he pins her against the wall*

Rana: *trying to push him away* Rami! Don't touch me! You're all sweaty!

Rami: *ignoring her, and pulling her against his bare chest* no! You doubt my strength, you have to pay!

Rana: *laughing* stop! I'm not doubting your strength!

Rami: I could lift you with one arm!

Rana: *scoffing* yeah right!

Rami: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Rana: *shrieking as he does indeed pick her up with one arm* put me down! Ahh! YOU KNOW I'M SCARED OF HEIGHTS! Put me down Rami!

Rami: *he beings to lift her up and down much like he did with the weights* admit that I am strong!

Rana: I never said you weren't! Put me down! *almost hysterical laughter* Rami Farhad Abdul Hadi! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!

*he lifts her for another few seconds, before putting her down with a laugh*

Rami: *teasing voice* Wow girl! You're a lot heavier since the last time I did that!

Rana: *smacking his arm* shut up! I am not!

Rami: Yes you are!

Rana: Well if I am, that's YOUR fault!

Rami: MY FAULT?! How is it MY fault that for the past two weeks all you want to eat is chocolate chip cookies and ice cream!?

Rana: GREAT! Now you made me hungry!

Rami: *rolling his eyes* you are always hungry.

Rana: I am not! And go take a shower, you're making me nauseous!

Rami: *dabbing at his face with a towel* I still have a few more exercise to do, then I will.

Rana: Okay.

Rami: So, was there something you wanted?

Rana: What do you mean?

Rami: Well, I'm guessing you came in here to talk to me before I had to assert my manliness by showing off my brute strength.

Rana: *laughing* yeah, actually there was.

Rami: *sitting down* okay, what's up honeybee?

Rana: *hesitating and looking down at her feet* um, well...

Rami: *raising an eyebrow* what is it Rana? *when she doesn't answer, he grabs her arm, and pulls her so she is sitting on his lap* tell me what's going on?

Rana: Okay, so you know how you call me honeybee?

Rami:  Yes?

Rana: And sometimes baby doll?

Rami: *suspiciously* yes?

Rana: And sometimes habibti?

Rami: Rana, get to the point!

Rana: Okay, and you know how I call you habibi?

Rami: *warningly* Rana!

Rana: Okay, I just wanted to know if I could call you another name.

Rami: Oh, is that all?

Rana: *nodding* yes.

Rami: Sure. What is it?

*Rana doesn't answer, but instead pushes his hair away from his forehead, before grabbing his face, and kissing him.*

Rami: *in a surprised voice after they had pulled away* so instead of saying my name, you're just going to kiss me every time you want to talk to me?

Rana: No! I just wanted to kiss you!

Rami: Look that was a very nice kiss, and we can do some more kissing after you tell me what you so obviously are putting off telling me! I am very curious Rana!

Rana: *sighing* okay. I was wondering if you would be okay with me calling you Abu Yahya.

Rami: *confused* why would you call me Abu Yah....*he trails off, looking at Rana wide eyed* NO!

Rana: *excitedly* yes!

Rami: NO! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Rana: Yes!

Rami: RANA! DON'T TOY WITH ME WOMAN!

Rana: Rami I'm not! It's true! We are going to have a baby In Sha Allah!

*Rami just stares at her stunned for a few seconds, before suddenly he starts hugging her so tightly, she felt like she was going to break in half.*

Rana: *in a strained voice* RAMI! Losing....air!

Rami: *letting her go, but holding her face in his hands* We are really going to have a baby?

Rana: Yes, really. I just got back from the doctor, and she confirmed it! Are you happy?

Rami: *who has tears in his eyes* am I happy? I am thrilled! I am just...*he pauses to stare at her some more* I don't think I will ever be this happy again. *he moves his hands so they are on her stomach* I mean we took a little of me, a little of you, and we made a baby! There is going to be a little person who is a part of both of us!

Rana: *who is also beginning to cry* I know. Just think, you are going to be a Baba!

Rami: *who is half laughing, and half crying* I'm going to be somebody's Baba! I am going to be a Baba! Me!

Rana: You are going to be the best Baba in the world In Sha Allah!

Rami: *kissing her forehead* thank you Rana. Thank you for making me the happiest man in this entire world.

Rana: Thank you for being so happy! The look on your face is just warming my heart! I love you Rami.

Rami: *who has a huge grin on his face* Don't you have another nickname to call me by?

Rana: *laughing* I love you Abu Yahya!

*Rami pauses to kiss her about thirty times, before pulling her against his chest*

Rami: I love you more Umm Yahya.