I Only Want You! (Hana & Houssam)

I mentioned this before, that Skript is not always canon. So for the sake of this Skript, instead of Houssam and Hana doing their Walimah right after their Nikkah like they did in TUQ, they have only done their Nikkah, and are not able to appear together in public yet since they don't want the press to know about their marriage until after their Walimah*

This Skript was suggested by Witteewat :)

Enjoy!

Comment!

Vote!

***
*Houssam is flung across his couch, his feet hanging over the edge even though it is a rather long couch. He has his phone cradled between his shoulder and his ear, and he is frowning.*

Houssam: *whining* Hanaaaa!

Hana: *who is on her bed in her apartment, her phone on her stomach, her phone headphones in her ear* Whaaaat?

Houssam: I miss you.

Hana: *her cheeks reddening slightly even though he can't see her* I miss you too.

Houssam: *whining more. He tends to become a bit more of a whiner when he's talking to her or is around her* I want to see you! I haven't seen you in forever!

Hana: Houssam, I saw you Saturday!

Houssam: That was too long ago! I should be able to see you every morning when I wake up and every night when I go to sleep!

Hana: *blushing again* Awww. Soon In Shaa Allah our Walimah is only a month away, and you will be tired of me!.

Houssam: First of all, I will never be tired of you! And secondly, only a month away!? That might as well be a year away!

Hana: *teasing* Would you rather it be a year away?

Houssam: *grumbling* No

Hana: Then don't complain!

Houssam: Fine, fine, but I do want to see you.

Hana: Okay, come over then and we'll watch a movie again.

Houssam: We just watched a movie Saturday!

Hana: Houssam, that's why I said again! How about I come over?

Houssam: You know if you come over Freddy is gonna pop in, and he is boring.

Hana: Hey, Freddy is very interesting!

Houssam: He is when he isn't getting in the way of me being able to kiss my wife!

*Hana blushes again*

Hana: Why don't we go out?

Houssam: Blah, you know if we go out together the press will jump on us. We agreed to have this last month of peace before they make things miserable for you.

Hana: *sighing* I know *jokingly* the only way we would be able to go out would be if we wore disguises!

*Houssam gasps*

Hana: Houssam? What's wrong?!

Houssam: HANA I'LL CALL YOU BACK I HAVE TO GO TO PARTY CITY!

***

*AN HOUR LATER*

*There is a knock on Hana and Ayah's apartment door, and Hana quickly pulls on her prayer scarf, before opening the door*

Hana: *thinking* I wonder if Houssam got me that new necklace we saw on Amazon on Saturday!?

Mailman: Delivery for Hannah Izmile