Skript Winner! (Prompt 2)

Here is the Skript winner for Prompt 2, Emma defends what is rightfully hers!

Congrats to msLordOfTheRingsxoxo ! (LOL THIS ONE IS SO FUNNY MASHALLAH)

*Emma walks back to the picnic bench after delivering a box of burgers to her husband to grill. On her way back, she overhears two girls*

Girl : Did you see that incredibly handsome guy over there?

Girl : I DID! HE'S SO FINE!*Emma curiously looks to where the girls are pointing and realizes they're referring to her husband. Before she can go yell at the two girls, they walk over to Jaffer. Emma chases after them and stops a safe distance away to hear what the girls are saying to HER husband*

Girl : *stares at Jaffer shamelessly* Do you workout? I can tell from those muscles, babe.*Jaffer blushes deep red, making Emma furious! He wasn't allowed to blush over those girls comments!!*

*At this point, all Emma can see is red. She stomps back to the picnic table*

Emma: *points to sweater on the ground* IS THAT YOURS?!?!

Rana: * looking startled by Emma's outburst* uh...no, it's Rami's. Do you need it?

Emma: I most definitely need it! *bends to pick up sweater*

Jenna: *looking confused* Em, you can't possibly cold! It's 31 degrees outside (I'm Canadian so we use Celsius :D )*Emma ignores Jenna and puts the sweater, which dwarfs her, pulling the hood over her head.*

Jenna: Emma! What are you doing?!?!

*Mutters incoherent phrases under her breath before walking away from the group of ladies to where the men are sitting.

*Emma: *Walking up to Hud* I need your sunglasses!

Hud: *Quirks an eyebrow* You have sunglasses. *points to her face where her Louis Vuitton shades sit on her face*

Emma: *Pulls them off* You can borrow them while I take yours.

Hud: You're giving me your designer sunglasses for a pair I bought from the dollar store?!?!

Emma: HUDAYFAHHH!! JUST GIVE THEM TO ME! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!! MY LIFE IS IN DANGER!!

Hud: *looks startled and worried at the same time, slowly gives her his sunglasses* What do you need them for?*Emma ignores Hud and places his extremely large sunglasses on her face, covering her face all the way up to her nose*

*Emma walks up to the barbeque grill where her devilish husband stands surrounded by those Lalaloopsie girls. She hides behind a tree close to where they're standing. She begins overhearing their conversation.*

Girl : You have really nice hair. What products do you use?

*Emma glares daggers at the girl. Jaffer's hair was all hers!!!*

Jaffer: *colouring slightly* Umm....do you mind?

Emma: *whispering to herself* Tell them you have a WIFE!!

Girl : We're here all day today. You should come join us!

Emma: *whispers to herself* like hell he will! I'll lock him into the genie's lamp if he does!!!

*Meanwhile, Rami walks across to throw the garbage away when he notices the hooded figure. Rami grows suspicious and slowly walks up to the hooded figure.*

Rami: *Emma turns around just as Rami is about to tap the hooded figure and screams when he sees who it is* AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Emma: *Thinking it's an attacker, Emma screams as well* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  *Both finish screaming when they realize who the other person is*

Emma: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?! DO YOU WANT ME TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK?!?!?! I SEE HOW IT IS!! YOU WANT ME TO DIEE!!

Rami: *holding a hand up to his chest* Emma, what are you doing?!?!

*Before Emma can reply, Jaffer and the two girls appear in front of them, having heard the commotion*

Jaffer: What's going on here? *Turns and sees Emma* Emma what are you wearing?!?!*Emma glares at him, before turning to face the two girls

*Girl : *To Emma* Hi, I'm Brittany!

Girl : And I'm Emily. Who are you? His sister?

*Emma glares at both girls, while both Jaffer and Rami laugh quietly.

*Emma: *Glaring at both her husband and Rami* My name is get-away-from-Jaffer-Sulayman and I come from the International Don't-Steal-My Husband Services.*Both girls gaze wide eyed at Emma.*

Emma: In other words, I'm his amazing, beautiful, caring, divine, elegant, fabulous, great, hot, incredible, WIFE!*Both girls are startled at the revelation and after stammering their apologies, walk away, leaving a steaming Emma behind*

* Emma gives a final glare to Jaffer, before marching away*

Rami: May Allah have mercy on you. I will pray for you, my dearest brother.*Jaffer shoots Rami a playful glare before running after Emma. He finds her standing by a tree*

Emma: *she wails loudly* YOU'RE SUCH A CHEATER!!!

Jaffer: * Jaffer tries to hold Emma's hand but she moves away* Emma, what are you talking about! Those girls came out of nowhere!

Emma: EVERY CHEATER SAYS THAT!!!!! *wails loudly*

Jaffer: *tries to hug Emma but she pushes him away*

 Emma: DON'T COME NEAR ME YOU CHEATING, LIAR OF HUSBAND WHO HAS LURED ME IN WITH HIS MAGNIFICENT HAIR AND AMAZING MUSCLES!!! GO AWAY!!

Jaffer: *blushing slightly* Emma, baby, there's nobody else out there but you.

Emma: LIAR AGAIN!! THERE ARE 7 BILLION OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE IN THIS WORLD!!

Jaffer: *sighs loudly* That may be true, but there's only one Emma Yousef, and she also happens to be the only girl I love.

Emma: *stares warily at Jaffer* Stop saying things that you don't mean!!! HERE I AM PLANNING MY LIFE WITH YOU AND YOU GO AROUND CHEATING ON OTHER GIRLS!! AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!?!? *wails even loudly*

Jaffer: Of course you are. You're better than every other girl on this planet. That's why I married you.*Jaffer moves cautiously to give Emma a hug, fearing he'll be slapped again, but Emma lets him this time*

Jaffer: You have no need to worry over other girls, habibti. After all, you are my amazing, beautiful, caring, divine, elegant, fabulous, great, hot, incredible wife! What more could I ask for!

Emma: *finally stops crying* Promise me you'll tell every single girl that comes up to that you have a WIFE! 

Jaffer: *shakes his head amusedly* Em, you have nothing fear. Women don't speak to me that way normally.

Emma: *Pulls away from the hug* I KNOW HOW MUCH FITNAH YOU BRING JAFFER SULAYMAN!! GIRLS SWOON OVER YOU LEFT AND RIGHT, BUT YOU ONLY HAVE ONE GIRL! REMEMBER THAT!!

Jaffer: *smiles at Emma and pulls her in for another hug* I'll always have only one girl!

LOL omg I LOVED this one! It made me laugh SOOOOOOOOOOO hard! Hahaha. And yes, we realized Jafar's name is spelled wrong, but it's okay :) Thank you so much to everyone who sent in their submissions! 

So, because I had SO much fun with these, I am going to give ya'll another prompt! 

Rami is left alone with little Yahya for the first time.....AND GO!

Lol omg I can't wait to see these :D