chapter 5: Friends and bullies

"Looks like they can't kill you eh sensei?" Karma shouted after the last assassination attempt.

"He even managed to set up the class for chemistry without breaking anything..." I said quietly.

Koro-sensei is extremely fast, I could have used his speed whenever we ran the track, I'm just not cut out for sports.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan, have you figured out a plan to kill Koro-sensei yet?" Karma whispered to me.

"N-No...not yet anyway..." I said shyly hiding the small blush on my face.

How could I? After what happened the other day I couldn't stop thinking about Karma. We're just friends, so getting so close to his face was really awkward. Not to mention that it probably didn't mean anything to Karma.

"I'm sure you'll figure something out. Your very observant, at least when your not reading anyway." Karma said.

He's right. Society gets completely blocked out whenever I'm reading (same applies to listening to music).

As soon as our chemistry lesson was done Koro-sensei stole everyone's snacks. I'm pretty sure teachers are NOT supposed to steal food from their students. It's a good I bought more pocky. I knew I wasn't over exaggerating on the amount of pocky I bought, especially since Koro-sensei just used this lesson to get free snacks.

Suddenly Okuda stood up and walked up to Koro-sensei.

"Do you need something Okuda-san?" Koro-sensei asked.

Okuda had a nervous look on her face. "Um, Koro-sensei..." Okuda held out three test tubes with liquid inside. "This is poison, please drink it!"

I know that I haven't made an assassination attempt yet but I'm pretty sure that is one of the weirdest ways to kill someone. I certainly wouldn't try it, though that's mostly because I'm too shy to walk up in front of the classroom.

I wonder if it wonder if it really would work, though I doubt it since regular knives and bullets don't work on him so poison used to kill humans might not work either.

"Y-You see, I'm not very good at assassination like the rest of the class, but I'm good at chemistry. Please drink it, I poured my heart and soul into making this." Okuda said still holding the poison in front of Koro-sensei.

"Your heart and soul, then don't mind if I do!" Koro-sensei said and drank one of the poisons.

The first poison gave him horns, the second poison gave him wings, and the third poison...turned his face white with a blank look on his face.

Looks like human killing poison doesn't work on Koro-sensei (I figured that much).

After Koro-sensei returned back to normal he offered to help Okuda with making a poison that would kill him.

I have no idea how this is going to turn out.

(The next day)

Okuda brought a poison that would kill Koro-sensei to school.

At least according to Okuda, Koro-sensei said himself that the poison would kill him.

That's got to be a trap.

As soon as Koro-sensei drank the poison, he told Okuda that he tricked her into making him stronger and turned into a silver blob.

I knew it, it was a trap.

After explaining to Okuda that conversation is necessary, Koro-sensei returned back to normal.

Though I get the feeling that Koro-sensei was looking at me too when he said that conversation is necessary...it's not my fault that I'm naturally shy! *slowly sinks down into the desk to hide*

After class I walked up to Okuda. "O-Okuda-san..." I said shyly and a little (okay, more than a little) nervous.

Okuda looked a little surprised to hear me talk to her (then again anyone would be surprised to hear me talk to them).

"What is it (Y/N)-san?" Okuda asked.

"Um, would you...like to...be my friend? I-I understand if you don't w-want to..." I said shyly.

Okuda was surprised at first but then she smiled. "Of course I would, thank you for asking (Y/N)-san."

"(Y/N)-chan actually talked to someone without them taking to her first?" Karma teased.

I looked down, trying to hide the blush on my face. And people wonder why I don't talk too often.

Karma patted my head. "It looks like (Y/N)-chan is starting to feel comfortable here, soon I'll be able to hear your cute voice more often."

My voice isn't cute, but he's right I am starting to feel comfortable here at E class.

(The next day)

I'm dying, this what death feels like.

Alright I'm over exaggerating a little, but my feet are sore and I feel like I'm going to pass out.

Who thought it was a good idea to put a school building on a dangerous hill anyway?!

"(Y/N)-san, are you okay?" Okuda asked.

I was breathing too heavily to speak, so I took out my notepad.

"I'm fine."

"This hill is tiring isn't it (Y/N)-chan?" Kaede asked.

"Yeah, I'm out of breath."

"We're almost there, we're making great progress." Karasuma-sensei said.

Where are we going you ask? Apparently we have to attend school assemblies. Even though E class can't participate in school activities. If they really want us to show up on time they should make it easier for us to get to main campus.

I really don't want to go to the assembly. If I wasn't such a rule follower I'd ditch the assembly with Karma. Nagisa said it's best if he didn't show up on the main campus.

"WAIT FOR ME!!!" Irina shouted while running.

"No one...told me...that there was...a meeting...during lunch break..." Irina said breathing heavily.

"Come on everyone, the campus isn't too far." Karasuma-sensei said ignoring Irina.

We finally made it to the campus. I helped Irina stand up, she was in worse condition than I was.

Didn't really pay much attention to the assembly, the other classes are a bunch of jerks, I hate people like that. Of course as soon as Koro-sensei arrived Irina tried to kill him again, at least that was amusing.

After the assembly finished I went to the vending machine with Nagisa. Suddenly some bullies walked over to us.

"Look it's Nagisa-kun, and the transfer student. You E class people are really distasteful. If I were you, I'd be hiding in shame."

I tighten my fist, I wish I could do something about these stupid bullies...

Nagisa's POV:

"Hey is the transfer student gonna cry?" One of the bullies said.

I never seen (L/N) like this, she looks pissed.

"Hey answer me! Do you want me to kill you?!"

One of bullies tried to grab (L/N), but (L/N) stopped him with her hand before he could touch her.

(L/N) looked at him. Her face was completely emotionless.

"I don't think can kill me."

The bullies looked terrified, I didn't even know (L/N) could do that.

Her (e/c) eyes looked soulless for a bit, but then they changed back.

"Nagisa-kun are you okay?" (L/N) said shyly.

"I'm fine (L/N)-san." I replied.

"Okay..." (L/N) said shyly.

I wonder, what was that?

To be continued.