chapter 19: Not your ordinary summer trip

Store number 5 have been officially stripped of all of the pocky that they had. I have no regrets doing that. Absolutely no regrets at all.

And this still won't be enough pocky to last The entire trip. It's a good thing my parents just got paid and they sent me a MUCH bigger allowance than usual.

The summer trip will be soon so we've been training a lot. Though that doesn't stop Karma from his usual playful teasing. Being called someone's girlfriend takes a LOT of getting used to.

(5 more stores later, once again, no regrets) I suddenly hear someone call my name.

"(L/N)-san!"

I turned around and saw Nagisa and Sugino.

"Nagisa-kun, Sugino-kun, what are you doing here...?" I asked quietly.

"We're going to collect bugs, you want to come?" Sugino asked.

"Okay..." I said quietly.

Why not? I should give the stores some time to restock on pocky anyway (I still have no regrets).

We were looking at a few bugs when suddenly Maehara joined us saying that we can sell some bugs for money. Then Hinano came and told him that the stag Beatle he was holding didn't have much value anymore. Hinano showed us the bug trap she made which already had a bunch of bugs in it. Then Okajima showed up out of nowhere saying that he caught a bug that will earn him MUCH more money. When he showed us his trap we saw Koro-sensei dressed as a bug, reading a porn magazine and sitting on a pile porn magazines.

...I'm pretty sure this is how normal teachers get fired...

Anyways, Okajima explained that he put a bunch of anti-Koro-sensei bb bullets underneath the pile of magazines and that once he cuts the rope Koro-sensei will fall in.

I'm not sure if that's going to work but we ended up helping him anyway.

As soon as Okajima was about to cut the rope, Koro-sensei did some weird thing with his eyes and grabbed a white eyed stag Beatle. Hinano ran over to him so she can see the stag Beatle.

Turns out Koro-sensei knew there was a trap underneath the magazines but continued to read them anyway. Now Koro-sensei feels ashamed and used popsicles to keep us from telling anyone. Though someone is probably going to say something anyway.

(The next day)

The entire class was training for the summer trip. Irina was watching us train when her mentor Lovro showed up and Irina quickly ran to change clothes.

According to Karasuma-sensei, Lovro came out help us train. Suddenly he came up to me.

"Your (mother's name)'s daughter, correct?" He asked.

"Yes..." I said quietly.

"She hasn't blown anything up yet?" Lovro asked.

"No...not yet anyway..." I said quietly.

"That mother of yours is dangerous with anything that can explode." Lovro said.

He's right about that, there's a reason why we barely get fireworks when she's around.

Then Nagisa walked over to us.

"Um sir, I have a question." Nagisa said.

"What is it?" Lovro asked.

Nagisa asked about the best assassin and Lovro said it was a guy who went by the name "The Reaper", who never failed to kill his targets. Then Lovro told us about an assassination technique that never fails as long as you have the right conditions.

Now this is something I'm curious to here.

(Time skip to boat ride.)

Today's the day we start our summer trip. I'm glad no one questioned the extra bag I used to store all of the pocky I bought in (still no regrets).

Koro-sensei was seasick though, he was complaining about why did we have to go on a boat.

As long as we don't sink I am perfectly fine on a boat.

Though I've gotten a few weird looks from everyone. Probably because while everyone is wearing nice summer clothing, I'm wearing a (favorite anime) shirt, (f/c) shorts, and black leggings underneath my shorts. What? Do people not wear anime shirts anymore? Is it wrong that I wear comfortable clothing? I'm not exactly a fan of wearing dresses like everyone else. Unless cosplay is involed of course.

"That's (Y/N)-chan for you, of course you would wear an anime shirt." Karma teased. "But you still look adorable."

Karma hugged me which made me jump a bit since I didn't expect that to happen.

"(Y/N)-chan is adorable when she's scared." Karma teased.

"K-Karma-kun...people are watching us..." I said shyly, my face was more red than Karma's hair.

Luckily, Koro-sensei was too seasick to notice. Unfortunately, the rest of the class was looking at us. Kaede and Rio had evil smile on their faces (someone save me, their plotting something and I know I won't like it).

We finally arrived at the island. Some waiter was serving complementary drinks but I was kinda more focused on where am I going to hide my pocky stash without Koro-sensei finding out about it and stealing some.

Since our assassination attempt won't be until after dinner, we've split into groups and are taking turns distracting Koro-sensei while everyone else was setting things up for the assassination.

While one of the groups were trying to shoot Koro-sensei from hangliders, Nagisa, Sugino, Rio, Karma, and I were diving underwater to set up our plan. Kaede was giving us the signal since she can't swim. (After Karma stopped teasing me about my (f/c) swimsuit I was forced to wear by the girls) We dove into the water while Koro-sensei was distracted, me holding Karma's hand because I was not about to have a third drowning incident.

When it was time for dinner we went on a boat in attempt to make Koro-sensei seasick. Though everyone was looking at him weird look because of his weird tan. Koro-sensei shed his skin but then he remembered that shedding his skin makes him slower and started panicking.

After dinner, we went to a dormitory to put our assassination plan into action. We had Koro-sensei sit down and watch the "special" video made just for him.

Everyone is (including me but as usual I didn't really show it) ready for this, our biggest assassination attempt yet.

It's time to let the assassination begin.

To be continued.