chapter 28: Karma's rival

(A/N: I couldn't get the picture I wanted to come up and this chapter has taken long enough to come out so I just gave up and put the 3rd Assassination Classroom opening instead.)

-----

Someone want to tell me how the heck I ended up in the middle of this situation?

I would have to say peer pressure (again) or probably just the fact that I'm too much of a pushover...

What is even going on anyway? Well all I wanted to do was to go buy a Danganronpa game since I just finished watching the anime and I liked it a lot and I heard from the people who've played the game say that the game was better so I want to try it out for myself. And also to pre order pokemon sun and moon. (A/N: games I want to play but pokemon sun and moon doesn't come out until November 18 and I don't have the right device for Danganronpa *mentally cries*).

But before Karma and I could leave school grounds Asano came up to us and (without us giving him an answer) decided to join us.

And of course Karma is pissed (can I make the "yandere much?" joke now?) And Asano isn't too fond of Karma either, I can see the rival sparks.

They're turning every little thing into a competition, I have no idea what the current competition is about now and I kinda don't want to know.

I should probably tell them that I got what I came for...

"I'll win this one Bakabane." Asano said.

"In your dreams A$$ano." Karma said.

(Sarcastic tone) And these two are the smartest students in Kunigigaoka Junior High...clearly we're in good hands.

Oh look, the book store next door is having a sale. I'm going to check it out, I'll send Karma a text, they'll be fine...I think.

(Time skip)

This is starting to look a little sad. I've been to the game store, book store, anime shop, five different places that sell pocky, and to a food place to get (favorite food) for dinner with extra for tomorrow's lunch, and Karma and Asano are still fighting with each other. Did they even realize that I was gone?!

Sigh, alright fine, I'll go talk to them.

I walked over to Karma and tugged the back of his shirt, because there's absolutely no way Karma is gonna hear me if I say something. Karma stopped fighting with Asano and turned around.

"What is it (Y/N)-chan?" Karma asked.

"I-I got w-what I c-came here f-for..." I said shyly.

Asano looked a little shocked, probably because this is the first time he's heard me talk.

"Great, let's go home then. I'll take you to your house." Karma said and grabbed my hand, clearly trying to ditch Asano. "I'll even carry some of your stuff."

"I can walk you home too (L/N)-san, I'm sure you'll be safer with me than with Bakabane." Asano said, taking hold of the other bags I was carrying.

I can see where this is going and I don't like it.

"Shut your mouth A$$ano, I'm capable of safely taking my girlfriend home." Karma said, tightening his grip on my hand.

Someone help me before violence gets involved.

"L-Let's j-just g-go..." I said shyly, trying to stop a murder from happening.

Pretty much the whole way to my house Karma and Asano were arguing with each other. At this point in time I've already put my earphones on and drowned out society with music. Who knows what their arguing about now.