chapter 25: Matchmaking and festivals

Today is the last day of our summer trip...and I'm down to only 5 boxes of pocky left. *mentally cries* how is this going to last me until we make it back home?

"You know if you do something besides reading and eating pocky you would be able to make it last." Karma said to me, reading my mind.

I just gave him my "emotionless death stare" and Karma just smirked.

"I hope one day you can talk to me with your normal voice instead of killing me with your deadly stare." Karma teased.

After (Maka chop) whacking Karma with a book we joined the others.

"What are you guys talking about?" Karma said.

"Karma-kun, (Y/N)-chan, we're doing a test of courage. Since everyone will be paired up in boy and girl teams you two are partners." Koro-sensei said.

That sounds a little suspicious.

But (of course) before I could (attempt to) say anything we were already in the cave. Karma and I (mostly Karma) were talking as we made our way through the cave.

"Y-Your scared of not b-being scared...?" I asked Karma shyly.

"Yeah, mostly because of what happened when you went against Takaoka." Karma said. "Though seeing you about to take off the bracelet worried me so much that I didn't use logic for anything."

Trust me, I've given up on logic a long time ago.

"I u-understand...I-I'll try my best not to let that h-happen again..." I said shyly.

"I know." Karma said.

Suddenly Koro-sensei flew past us. I think he was screaming.

"I-Isn't the p-point of a test of courage is to s-scare the people trying to get t-though the cave..." I said quietly.

"It seems that Koro-sensei is the one getting scared instead." Karma said.

"I-I don't think this is even a test of courage...it's looks l-like Koro sensei was plotting s-something from the very b-beginning..." I said quietly, pointing at the twister game in front of us.

After Koro-sensei stopped screaming and we all made it out of the cave he revealed that his plan was to matchmake everyone (even though Karma and I are already dating) for his book.

Then Irina and Karasama-sensei came out of the cave. Irina was complaining and as usual Karasama-sensei was only interested in his job. After Karasama-sensei left everyone noticed that Irina has a crush on Karasama-sensei and started plotting something.

And Irina is E-class' next victim.

So basically the plan was to get Irina and Karasama-sensei alone at dinner while the rest of us stalk-I mean observe the two of them.

Irina must have got nervous because she started talking about assassination and used his napkin as an indirect kiss.

"I like you." Irina said before she walked off.

Everyone started complaining about how she should have done more and Karasama-sensei looked completely clueless.

And my main (and only) concern is how I'm going to make the remaining boxes of pocky last...

(Time skip)

There I completed the game, I completely finished playing undertale. I know I'm (more than) a bit late on playing undertale but I've been very busy. I don't want to do the Genocide route again, once is one time too many. Unlike Yandere Simulator, some of the characters are aware if you kill them. I prefer the Pacifist route, my mother just keep pestering me to do both routes when she and my dad came to visit.

Well time to play more Yandere Simulator.

As I was playing the game, a delinquent suddenly caught me carrying Midori Gurin(u). Of course the delinquent caught me and put me in a comatose.

"Damnit! I can't even kill you yet!" I screamed in frustration, since I was alone I was talking in my normal voice.

Suddenly I heard a knock coming from the balcony window. There's only two people it could be: my mother (but she should be in America right now) and Koro-sensei.

I went over to the balcony window and peaked through the curtain. I was right, it is Koro-sensei. I opened the window and walked onto the balcony.

"Koro-sensei...w-what are you d-doing here...?" I asked quietly.

"(Y/N)-chan, please come to the summer festival tonight!" Koro-sensei said.

"U-Uhh..." I said.

"Karma-kun is coming, he said so himself." Koro-sensei said.

He's peer pressuring me. Sigh, I have no choice but to tell him yes otherwise we'll be here all day (I really need to do something about my habit of trying not be rude to people, it seems to do me more harm than good).

"F-Fine..." I said shyly.

"Great! See you later, don't forget to wear a kimono~" Koro-sensei said before he flew off.

I have to wear a kimono?

It's too late now, I'll have to wear a kimono. Karma's not going to let me hear the end of this.

*grabs a box cutter and a mask* well time to find the box my mother put that kimono in...

(Time skip)

More people from our class showed up than I expected. I'm just glad that my parents just gave me my allowance.

I was wearing the kimono my mother got me. It was black with pink cherry blossoms and a pink sach on it (A/N:I have absolutely no idea if I spelled that right, and the outfit is the picture above. Normally I would draw the outfit myself but I haven't had any time. ) (my mother choose it).

"Hey (Y/N)-chan!" Kaede said, Nagisa was with her.

"H-Hi Kaede-chan and Nagisa-kun..." I said shyly.

"I'm surprised you came (L/N)-san." Nagisa said.

"Peer pressure..." I said quietly.

"What?" Kaede and Nagisa both said confused.

"N-Nothing..." I said shyly.

"Hey what's with the giant bag?" Kaede said, pointing to the giant bag I was holding.

"O-Oh...w-well earlier I-I was at t-this dart booth a-and I-I ended up winning every anime, videogame, and vocaloid merchandise that they had..." I said shyly.

"I'm surprised that you weren't banned from the booth." Nagisa said.

"I-I almost was...but I g-gave them w-what Karma-kun calls my "emotionless death stare" and they s-stayed quiet after that..." I said shyly.

"Speaking of Karma-kun, where is he?" Kaede asked.

I pointed to the booth where Karma was at. He was blackmailing the guy at the booth into giving him what he wants.

"Of course he would be blackmailing someone..." Nagisa said.

"I s-should probably go g-get him now..." I said shyly.

"Okay, see you later (Y/N)-chan!" Kaede said before she and Nagisa walked off.

I walked over to the booth Karma was at. "Pleasure doing business with you." Karma said with a smirk on his face.

"Of course you would blackmail that guy into getting what you want..." I said quietly.

"Well of course I would." Karma said. "And you look cute in that kimono." Karma teased.

" I-I'm not cute..." I said shyly. "L-Let's go...the f-firework show will start s-soon..."

Karma and I went to a bench. The firework show started soon after that. I rested my head on Karma's shoulder. Soon school will start again and we go back to trying to figure out how to kill Koro-sensei.

But for now I'm going to enjoy this moment.

To be continued.