chapter 23: Fear and revenge

All of us are hiding in the concert hall waiting for the last assassin to make his move. We all stayed silent until the last assassin spoke up.

"I know you guys are here, why don't you just surrender-"

Hayami fired her gun at his gun but she missed, though we're not really trying to kill him since Koro-sensei said no killing allowed (though that might have something to do with me getting extremely pissed off and looking like I was about to kill somebody earlier....what? It was as annoying as when people make a big deal about me talking or going out of my room.).

"Now I know your location." The assassin said as he shot at the area Hayami was at. "I can easily remember where someone is at once their location is revealed."

(Sarcastic tone) Great, this guy will be a lot of fun to deal with, and the (possibility loaded) gun he has isn't dangerous in any way.

Koro-sensei started instructing us where to move to (not to mention that when he started calling people by nicknames and numbers in an attempt to confuse the assassin he almost called me physic girl but quickly changed it to dandere girl because of what happened earlier. *slowly puts down katana and circular saw*).

The assassin spotted Koro-sensei and he tried to shoot Koro-sensei but since Koro-sensei is in his ultimate defense form he couldn't make a dent on Koro-sensei's shield (and of course real bullets have no affect on Koro-sensei).

After moving the class around Koro-sensei gave Chiba and Hayami some advice. Koro-sensei told "student 12" to come out and the assassin atuomaticly shot at where "student 12" was at, but he soon found out that "student 12" was actually a decoy that was somehow put together in the short amount of time that we had without getting caught making it. Chiba then got out of his hiding spot and fired his gun, the assassin thought he missed but Chiba aimed for the light's and knocked down the assassin with the falling light's. Then we all tackled and restrained him.

Everyone looks relieved but I still can't shake off the feeling that something really bad is going to happen (you know, besides the fact that half the class has been injected with a deadly virus). And I still get the feeling that the mastermind behind all of this is someone we've met before.

After leaving the concert hall we were almost at the mastermind's location. Koro-sensei told us that the mastermind behind all of this isn't a professional assassin due to the lack of strategy when hiring professional assassins. He's right, the mastermind behind all of this would have came up with a better strategy when choosing assassins if they were a professional assassin.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Karma.

"(Y/N)-chan, relax a bit okay? I can tell that your feeling a bit uneasy about this whole thing, but it's going to be alright." Karma said to me.

Normally I wouldn't believe something like that but hearing that form Karma makes me feel a bit better.

"T-Thanks Karma-kun..." I said and quickly kissed him on his cheek for a few seconds.

Karma who didn't see that coming was blushing as much as I was. "I-I didn't think that you do something like that (Y/N)- chan." Karma said.

"I-It's my way of saying thank you..." I said shyly and quietly.

"Do you want to do it again on the lips this time~?" Karma teased.

Before Karma could get any closer I put a (favorite flavor) pocky in his mouth. And before the thought of playing the pocky game came to his mind I took another (favorite flavor) pocky and put it in my mouth.

"Well I guess their isn't enough time for that, though you look adorable when you blush." Karma said and I somehow managed to keep a poker face.

After that conversation the whole class was silently sneaking over to the mastermind behind all of this. Karasama-sensei was about to shoot the detonator but the mastermind behind all of this suddenly spoke up.

"This itch, it won't go away." The mastermind behind all of this said. "And when it comes to the detonator I'm a big believer in redundancy." Then he grabbed a bunch of copies of the detonator and threw all of them to the floor.

I recognize that voice, it looks like I was right, the mastermind behind all of this is someone we know.

It's Takaoka.

He led us to the helicopter pad on the roof. He explained that he was pissed that we "made a fool out him". Especially Nagisa and I, he didn't like Nagisa's calm smile and my emotionless/soulless expression (to soulless part was Shiro's fault not mine). Which is why he asked for the shortest students to come since Nagisa is one of them. Though he had to ask for me individually since I'm just as tall as Karma, which gave away for me that the mastermind behind all of this was someone we know.

Takaoka signaled for Nagisa and I to come to the top of the helicopter pad with him alone. Karma tried to stop me but I gave him a small smile to show him that it's alright, though in reality I was just as unsure about this as he was. I get the feeling that Takaoka might pull a dirty trick at the last second. As soon as Nagisa and I were on the helicopter pad Takaoka blew up the stairs leading towards the helicopter pad (what do you know, something blew up and it has nothing to do with my mother for once).

"Now, I want the two of you tto apologize like you mean it." Takaoka demanded.

Nagisa got to his knees. "I'm sorry."

"Bow down lower I want your forehead touching the ground and you do this too demon girl, I want the biggest apology from you. First you defy me without punishment and then you stare at me with those soulless (e/c) eyes like your going to eat my soul." Takaoka said.

1) I've been called a psychopath before but being called demon girl somehow pisses me off more.

2) Well I'm sorry that not all of us is simply one hell of a butler like Sebastian.

Anyways, Nagisa and I got on our knees and apologized. Of that was all in vain because the next thing we knew Takaoka threw the antidote in the air and blew it up.

"NO!!!!!!"

Karma's POV:

Takaoka destroyed the antidote and was now laughing at (Y/N)'s and Nagisa's shocked expression.
It's (Y/N) that I'm really concerned about, she normally holds things in but right now in looks like all of her negative emotions are coming out.

And the last time it happened it wasn't good.

(Y/N) stood up holding a real knife and Nagisa soon did the same thing afterwards. They both showed bloodlust in their eyes.

"I'll kill you."

Though what concerned me the most was the fact that (Y/N) looked like she was about to take off the (f/c) bracelet that was on her arm.

To be continued.