Chapter 3

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO nomiponi 💓

The day slugged on until 5th period, maths with Mrs. Trail. I slightly enjoyed maths genuinely because I was sat next to Jaz and all we did was mock the teacher because of her weird facial expressions that she pulled when and after she was speaking.

"Eugh help me Jaz. I suck at this Pythagoras theorem nonsense. I mean I'm sorry but when the heck in life will I need this? Never! Exactly." I said and Jaz started to laugh causing me to laugh and us to end up in a laughing fit.

"BROOKE!! JAZ!!" We suddenly heard a voice shout.

"Sh-" I started.

"BROOKE AFTER SCHOOL DETENTION WITH ME!" Mrs. Trail almost screamed.

"But miss I can't. I have a netball match." I said innocently.

"I don't care." She replied.

"The team needs me. Ask Miss. Belle she'll tell you." I replied with a smile at the thought of Miss Belle.

"Fine I will. Actually do you know what? I'm going to get her to come here and tell me in person that she needs you." She said and then pulled the weird face at me that she always did after she'd finished talking to someone.

"Sugar that was close." Jaz muttered to me.

"Don't worry. Miss. Belle will tell her." I replied with a smirk.

The lesson pretty much dragged on until five minutes before the end of the lesson when Miss. Belle walked into the class room. God she was beautiful.

"Excuse me, you needed to talk to me?" Miss. Belle asked in a quite sweet voice.

"Yes I did." Mrs. Trail said snappily which made Miss. Belle jump and take a little step back away from her.

"Okay." She replied trying to keep a smile on her face. "What do you need?"

"Is Brooke needed on the team tonight?" Mrs. Trail asked. "Because she was caught using bad language in my lesson."

"Yes, she is." Miss Belle replied. "But if you want I could make sure her punishment is fully enforced?" She finished and then looked at me and smiled.

"If you wouldn't mind?" Mrs Trail said and then walked off and sat on her seat.

"I wouldn't mind one bit." Miss Belle replied and then looked at me and Jaz. "See you girls later. And try to stay out of trouble."

"See you soon miss." We both said in unison. And with that Miss Belle turned on her heal and walked out the room looking a little less happier then she did when she walked in.