Chapter 7.

After after me and Jaz got changed We came out of the changing rooms and onto the PE corridor where Miss. Belle and Miss. Olivia was stood waiting.

"Ready for the netball game?" Miss Belle asked me.

"Of corse." I replied.

"And I'm guessing you want a lift home again?" She said.

"If that would be alright Miss." I replied and smiled.

"Of corse it would Brooke seen as though I'm heading your way anyway." She said

"Thank you miss." I smiled and me and Jaz set off walked down to the canteen to fill up our water bottles.

"I think miss has a thing for you." Jaz said nudging me in the arm with her elbow playfully.

"Of corse I mean what's not to like about this sexy thing." I said as I pulled an ugly face then tried to do a sexy walk down the stairs but failed and slipped down them but luckily I was pretty much at the bottom of them anyway.

Suddenly I heard a laugh coming from behind us that made us both jump. It was Miss. Belle.

"Um, er, I was meant to do that. The floor is pretty comfortable." I blushed as miss belle and Jaz both died of laughter and I felt like dying of embarrassment.

"Sure you did and I'll have to give it a try sometime." She replied.

I picked myself up and brushed myself off and me Jaz and Miss belle went to the canteen to fill up our water bottles then we walked back up to PE to get ready for the netball game.