Chapter 4

So when the bell rang for the end of 5th period me and Jaz grabbed our stuff and left the room ready to go to PE and get changed for the netball match.

"You nervous?" Jaz asked me.

"Are you kidding?!" I said and we both laughed. "Wait... About netball or seeing.. Being punished by Miss. Belle?"

Jaz immediately burst out laughing and almost fell over in the corridor because of the huge swarm of people that had just come out of the other classrooms.

"Come on Jaz lets hurry up." I said and we started to push through the people to make sure we got to PE with enough time to get changed and for me to ask Miss. Belle what my punishment was.

We eventually got to PE  through the mass of students and me and Jaz walked to the PE office and knocked on the open door to get Miss. Belle or Miss. Olivia's attention.

"Hello girls." Miss. Olivia said getting me and Jaz our scorts and school netball top "Go get changed were leaving in 15 minutes."

"Okay." Jaz said and walked off to the changing rooms .

"Miss. Belle can I talk to you please." I said shyly.

"Yeah sure." She replied and she got out of her chair and came and stood outside the office.

"What's my punishment?" I asked.

"From maths?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied and looked at my feet.

"I'll give you a lift home and lecture you why you should move up a set.."

"Thank you" I said gratefully. "Is the reason so I can get a different teacher?"

"Of course." She said and we both started laughing. "She's horrible and one of the answers to the questions on the board wasn't even correct."

"Ooooo smarty." I said playfully and we both giggled again and then she looked into my eyes and I looked into hers. I felt like I could see into her soul. Her pretty soul. Suddenly she broke the eye contact and said "Now go get changed were leaving soon."

"Okay Miss." I said and walked off to the changing rooms smiling to myself.

As I walked into the changing rooms I got a huge whiff off body spray, sweat and deodorant.

"Hey." I said to an already changed Jaz.

"Hey, what was you talking to Miss. Belle about?" She asked with a smirk.

"My punishment." I said and we both started laughing.

"Which is..?" Jaz asked.

"She's going to give me a lift home and lecture me on why I should move up to set one." I said.

"Why?" Jaz asked.

"Because our teachers horrible and she got a calculation wrong on the board." I replied and we both laughed again.

"Okay well you need get changed now Brooke don't wait for her to come in so you can put on a show." She said still laughing.

"Okay." I said and just with that Miss. Belle walked into the changing rooms so I turned around facing her and continued to take off my top showing my toned chest and my pink Victoria's Secret bra. Then I put on the top and then took off my skirt showing my toned legs and the pink thong that matched my bra. I picked up the scorts which I have got to say they're not the best but I put them on anyway. I then put on my trainers and looked at Miss. Belle who was looking at me and blushing. Was she looking at me the whole time? Did she know I did it for her? All of a sudden Jaz started laughing making all my attention go to her.