Chapter 21

I somehow managed to calm myself down and dry the tears off my face when I heard a loud knock on the door. I'm guessing it was the new owners of the house coming to collect the keys and take over what was once my place of comfort.
"Hello, I'm guessing you must be Brooke?" A blue eyed girl asked. She was only young, 20 at the most and she had long dark ginger hair that reached her beautiful curvy hips. Her face was dotted with freckles and her lips were curled into a sweet and pleasant smile.
She must have realised I was staring as she emitted a slight cough to nudge my attention from obviously checking her out. How awkward.
"Um yeah, Brooke, I'm sorry." I stumbled and realised what I'd done as she gave off a slight laugh. "Sorry, I'm Brooke."
"Hello, me and my boyfriend are here to take the keys for the house. I believe you should be relocating yourself within the next minute or so?" She asked in a pushy tone.
"Yes, sorry I'll go grab my bad." I said and I turned around, went upstairs and grabbed my rucksack full of my things.
"Here's the keys." I said as I walked back down the stairs and I handed her tall, brunette boyfriend the keys.
"Thank you sweet cheeks." He responded with a smirk and I bid my goodbyes and best wishes to the couple and I went out on to the streets to be killed or to one day decompose into nothing but a pile of bones.