Chapter 5

"Well have to go back to school in the mini bus to get my car" Miss. Belle said to me.

"Okay that's fine." I replied and smiled.

We all made or way to the mini bus talking about how the game was and stuff.

"How come you were in trouble in maths?" Miss. Belle asked as we boarded bus.

"Because apparently I swore when I didn't I said sh- when miss cut me off. I was going to say shut up to my friend." I replied and rolled my eyes causing Miss. Belle to giggle. Damn her laugh was so cute.

"Well, all I can say is that she's a terrible teacher and even I could do a better job." She said and we both laughed.

"Please, take her job you'll do the whole class a favour." I giggled.

"A caveman taking her job would be doing the class a favour." She chuckled.

"True, true." I replied. "but I think I'd prefer it if you took it."

When we got to school me and Miss. Belle helped Miss. Olivia put away the bibs and the ball and stuff and then me and Miss. Belle made our way to her car side by side.

"Thank you so much for the lift this morning." I said.

"It was my pleasure to have such a beautiful girl in my car." She replied and with this it made my heart leap. She thought I was beautiful?

A few seconds later we got to her car and she unlocked it and we both got in and did up our seat belts.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?" I asked.

"Your the most beautiful girl I've ever met." She replied. "Do you not know your beautiful?"

"it's just I've never been told that I am before." I stuttered "I'm not really the definition of beautiful but I know what defines you."

"What?" She asked.

"Perfection." I replied.

"Perfection? Me? No.." Miss said and looked at her knees as a deep red flush crept over her face.

"Miss you are, you're perfect. Everything about you is everything I wish I was." I said and looked into her eyes and she looked into mine.

"Brooke.." She started but it was too late. I pressed my lips onto hers and then removed them seeing the shocked look on her face.

"Sorry." I whispered and straight away a rosey red blush creeped across my face. I felt so ashamed.

"No Brooke it's fine." She said and then put her lips on mine. This was perfect. She was perfect. I think I was in love. No, I couldn't be I've only known the woman for two days.

  We kissed for a while until she pulled away.

"Your so beautiful." She said staring into my eyes.

"I'm pretty sure that's you." I replied as I ran my fingers through her gorgeous, soft blond hair that she had down and straightened and started into her ocean blue eyes. God she was stunning.

The rest of the journey to my house we just spoke mainly about PE and music and stuff, pointless stuff. but I felt like I'd known her forever.

When we pulled up at my house I said "You forgot to lecture me about how important me moving up sets in maths."

"Uh oh that's a shame." She replied sarcastically and we both laughed.

"You should come in and lecture me all night." I said with a smirk. "To make up for lost time of course."

"I would love too." She smirked back.

"Come in then." I said and so she did.

After she took off her shoes and I took her coat and hung it up she asked. "So you say your mums on a business trip?"

"Yeah." I replied. "So I'm by myself for another week.. Well probably longer, I never know when she'll come back."

"Good... I mean... At least they'll be no interruptions or anything." she said with a smirk on her face. "Show me the way upstairs."

"Okay." I replied kissing her lips gently. We didn't pat lips until we had reached my bedroom.

Luckily enough I had cleaned my room yesterday so it was tidy and I had made my bed this morning so everything should be prefect.

"Your rooms so tidy and huge." She said. "Not like other girls."

"Why how many other student bedrooms have you been in?" I asked and we giggles.

"Oh you know, not many." She said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes and then went back to kissing me passionately.

We made our way to the bed, never disconnecting from each other's lips and by the time we were laid on the bed we both were just in our underwear.

"Are you sure Brooke? are you a..." She said but stopped.

"A virgin? No I'm not." I replied.

"Are you sure?" She asked me.

"Positive." I said and kissed her more passionately then I'd ever kissed anyone.

She continued to kiss me then kissed my right cheek and made her way down to my jaw kissing it from right to left them making her way down my chest and stopping at my breasts kissing each one then making her way down my chest then to my legs and kissed all the way down them and then back up to my vagina. She removed my thong and kissed my vagina lightly.

"Are you certain?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied.

*a about an hour and a half later*

"That was amazing Miss." I said.

"It was." Miss. belle replied. "Call me Charlotte our of school hours by the way."

"Okay Charlotte. I love that name." I said and there it was, we fell asleep peacefully cuddling each other.