Chapter 10

I woke up the next morning with deeps feelings of guilt. I shouldn't be doing this. She's my teacher it's wrong. Really wrong.. Illegal. Im breaking the law. THE LAW FOR GODS SAKE!! Yes I really like her but should I be putting her before the law? We could both get in a lot of trouble for this. She could lose her job and be sent to prison..

"What's wrong? It's Friday!" I sleepy voice asked.

"Just thinking." I replied as I looked to see her beautiful blonde hair all messed up and her eyes only half open.. Bless her she was so adorable.

"Thinking about what?" She replied as she sat up and kissed me on the head then on the lips.

"About us." I replied. "I mean I really like you but if we get caught-"

"Brooke look I know the risks of this and if I didn't like you as much as I do I wouldn't be doing this. My life and yours is in danger but I really like you and it's not too long until this will be alright. Until we just have to be very careful." She said as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Okay." I said and nuzzled myself into her shoulder/ neck.

'Don't trust the perfect person and don't trust a song thats flawless' twenty øne pilots rang on my phone.

"Oh that must be my so called mother calling" I said as I got up and walked to my phone.

"Mum.." I said.

"Nice to speak to you too Brooklyn. I'm just ringing to let you know that I'm going to Spain for a while so I won't be back for a while. You'll be alright won't you?"

"Yeah of course I will I always am." I snapped.

"Don't use that tone with me missy." She sneered.

"Fine. Sorry." I said through gritted teeth.

"Anyway bye Brooklyn." She said with fake happiness in her voice.

"Bye." I said and hung up.

"What was that all about?" Charlotte said and she walked over to me.

"Oh just my mother telling me she was going to Spain and wouldn't be back for a while."

"So you'll have to look after yourself for all that time?" You're only in sixth form and you don't have a job! Do you need me to help you with anything?" She said  hugging me.

"No, I'll be fine. Everything's always fine." I whispered and wiped away the tear that slowly fell down my cheek before she could see that I was crying.

"Okay baby whatever you say." She said and kissed me. "Anyway it's time we got ready."

"Yeah I guess we better I'll go make us a cup of tea." I said and went downstairs to make them.

After I finished making the tea I went back upstairs to find Charlotte dressed and her make up done. I didn't take as long as her because I didn't straighten my hair or wear make up except mascara so I just got ready as she drank her tea and straightened her hair, which she did last.

"You look beautiful as always." I said

"Thank you." She replied. "I'd say the same but I'm not quite sure your bed head suits you or not."

"Really? I thought it looked beautiful." I giggled.

"It does don't worry sweetie." She laughed.

"Just because you feel bad." I laughed. "Anyway let me get dressed."

"Okay, have fun." She replied.

"Oh I will." I giggled.

One we got ready we got into Charlottes car and drove to school.

"Thank god it's Friday." Charlotte said.

"Yeah and half term." I replied.

"God damn it I forgot about that haha." She blushed. "Erm I'm going to Spain for the week so I guess I'll give you a lift home tonight and say goodbye for a week."

"Oh, okay. Yes please." I replied and gave her a weak smile.

The rest of the journey we pretty much say in silence. I was buried in too many thoughts to hold a conversation. How come she never mentioned going on holiday? Who is she going with? And why is she going to Spain at the same time as my mother?

Meeting Miss. Belle (teacherxstudent) (girlxgirl)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara