Chapter Three

No One's POV

Ned sat there on the floor of his solar playing with his three babies. He looked on smiling as Jon, Raven, and Robb crawled across the floor, almost like they were racing each other. He watched as they played together like they were more than just half-siblings. He hoped that they would never treat each other as anything other than true siblings. He was unaware of his wife standing in the doorway watching everything.

From Catelyn's Perspective

It made her sick to her stomach to see her son, playing with her husband's bastards. Why couldn't he hate them the way she did? Her fears of her son loving the Snows were coming true. She never wanted her son to be close to them, but Ned would never let that happen. He wants his kids to be close to their's. She just couldn't wrap her head around the heir of Winterfell loving a couple of bastards.

Back to Ned and the Kids

Ned smiled at his kids, with the widest smile humanly possible. He noticed a figure standing in the doorway. He made the person out to be his wife. She was frowning at the site of the babies playing. She was glaring daggers at the twins. Ned knows how his wife feels, he shouldn't have expected her to raise another woman's kids. But they're here now and that will not change, they are his kids and whether or not his wife felt the same he loved his kids. He loved them all the same, that will never change.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Honestly I have almost no clue what I'm doing with this story. Writer's block has been a real bitch with this story. I'll try to update soon