Chapter 6: Art Exhibition

The black one is Isabella's outfit, the navy blue one is Ellie's outfit while the beautiful car belongs to Seth (Insert heart eyes) ^^

The next day in the office for Isabella went in a blur, with loads of work and earning some snapping from her boss. God knows why he was this angry all the time. Later that evening, Isabella went her home and started getting ready for the exhibition. After showering, she dried her hair and decided to keep them open and curled it from the end. She applied a little makeup with a red lipstick which wasn't too bright, after finishing her hair and makeup she got dressed into the dress she bought that day with Ellie and paired it with the matching earrings. In the end, she slipped into her red high heels which she already had in her closet. She looked over herself in the mirror and she must say that she looked really beautiful after a very long time. She flattened her hands over her dress, took her clutch and went downstairs.

"You look really beautiful" Megan said

"Thank you " Isabella replied and then the door bell rang and Megan went to open the door

"Hello, ladies" Ellie said while entering the apartment

"Hi, you look smoking hot" Megan said

"Thanks, little one" Ellie said

"I. Am. Not. Little" Megan said

"Sure" Ellie replied

"Cut it out, you two" Isabella said
"You look pretty, Ell"

"Only pretty?" Ellie asked while pouting

"Hot too" Isabella said while chuckling

"You look hot too" Ellie said

"Thanks" Isabella said

"Come on, let's get going" Ellie said

"Well, someone is excited" Isabella said, purposely teasing her friend

"Shut up" Ellie snapped causing Isabella to chuckle.

They reached the hall in about 30 minutes. Entering the hall felt like they were in a movie as there were papparazis and press everywhere.

"I'm gonna get blind with all these lights coming from those stupid cameras!" Ellie exclaimed

"Same for me as well" Isabella said and that's when they heard a familiar voice.

"Ladies!" Carson said, appearing in front of them
"I'm glad you both came" He said grinning and kissed the back of Isabella's hand. He was dressed in a navy blue suit which coincidentally matched Ellie's dress color.

"Hello to you too, Carson" Isabella said smiling while nudging Ellie in her stomach to greet him.

"Hello" Ellie said

"Hello" Carson said while placing his lips on the back of Ellie's hand which lingered more than few seconds, causing Isabella to clear her throat and Ellie to blush.

"I'm just going to get something to drink" Isabella excused herself and went towards the bar.

"What do you want, beautiful?" The bartender asked

"A glass of orange juice" Isabella said while taking in the appearance of the young bartender who was dressed in the usual uniform as the waiters there were dressed in. He had his nose pierced and had a slit on the end of his left eyebrow.