Chapter 25: The Kiss

#16 in Romance yass bitches!

"Bella, get up!" A voice screamed in Isabella's right ear and her eyes shot open. She looked around to find who that voice belonged to and saw Ellie standing in her room, grinning at her.

"Why are you up so early?" Isabella groaned as she tried to go back to bed but Ellie grabbed her arm, making her sit straight.

"Early? It's already 12 pm, now get up" Ellie said pulling her up from the bed

"How can you be so cheery in the morning after getting wasted the night before?" Isabella groaned once again. The images of her dancing with Seth came back to her mind, making her blush in the process.

"Are you blushing?" Ellie asked, confused

"Hub, no w-why would I blush?" Isabella said

"Hm, now get up. Lover boy is waiting for you downstairs" Ellie said and Isabella looked at her confused

"Lover boy?"

"Yeah, lover boy now get up" Ellie said as she managed to pull her up from the bed and started pushing her towards the bathroom.

"I heard you the first time, now tell me who the heck is lover boy?" Isabella asked, annoyed. She just wanted to sleep the whole Sunday.

"Lover boy means Seth now go get a shower, you stink" Ellie said

"Wait wait, why the heck Seth is downstairs?" Isabella whispered. She couldn't even have the courage to face him not after what happened last night.

"I don't know, he just said he wanted to talk to you" Ellie said as she pulled out Isabella's clothes from her closet.

"And you just let him in?" Isabella said running a hand through her hair

"Of course, what was I supposed to do? Say 'no you are not welcomed here, Bella is still sleeping' ?" Isabella just nodded as she went in the bathroom.

She walked out of the bathroom, wrapping a towel around herself and looked towards the bed to find her clothes already lying there, she quickly got dressed and applied mascara and lip gloss. She pulled up her hair in a ponytail, and walked downstairs.

 She pulled up her hair in a ponytail, and walked downstairs

She walked downstairs, her eyes on the stairs. She walked into the living room and found Seth sitting on the couch, watching football on the TV. She cleared her throat to gain his attention.

"Hi" He said as he stood up and walked towards her.

"Hi" She muttered lowly, after a moment of silence between them she spoke "So, what are you doing here?"

"Uhm, I wanted you to accompany me to somewhere" He said

"Oh, is there an urgent meeting? Just give me ten minutes to get dressed-" Isabella started but he cut her off