Chapter 13: Dating Game

The next morning Isabella got up early as she was late on Monday and she didn't want to hear anymore of Seth's snapping as he was in a mood these days. It was Wednesday means she had a date with John and she was looking forward to it as he was a sweet and funny person, not some arrogant man like someone. She got dressed in a dark gray pencil skirt along with a blouse with black and white strips on it. She pulled up her hair in a bun, did a little makeup, slipped into the heels and left the house after yelling 'good bye' to Megan. Minutes later she was in the bus looking out of the window. To say this job as Seth Anderson's PA was good for her would be an understatement, it was really helpful and helped her to pay the expenses and buy some new clothes and other accessories and necessities for her and Megan. She was broken out of her thoughts when bus came to a halt. She quickly stepped out of the bus and stepped towards the coffee shop.

"The usual?" The young barista asked and Isabella nodded while smiling. She paid for the coffee and left the shop and walked towards the office building. Reaching the top floor, she knocked on Seth's office door and he replied with a usual 'come in'

"Good Morning" Isabella greeted while placing the coffee on his desk.

"Morning" Seth replied, in his usual cold voice "I want you to fax these documents as soon as possible" He said, dismissing her.

Isabella started working on faxing the documents and it still felt a tiring work for her after faxing for about fifty times. Not a moment later, she heard a throat being cleared and looked up to find John.

"Good morning, what are you doing here ?" Isabella asked

"Morning to you too and I came to hand Mr. Anderson these files" He said while smiling at her "Do are you ready for the date?" He asked resting his hands on Isabella's table.

"I am" Isabella replied, chuckling

"I'm pretty sure that you both don't get paid for flirting" A voice said and they both looked up to find Seth leaning on the door of his office with his arms crossed and his face as usual, cold.

"Uhm sorry, I just came to hand you these files" John said while giving files to Seth.

"Now leave" Seth ordered with power in his voice and John left the floor quickly.

"Make reservation for two in Trattoria Trecolori for lunch" Seth said and went inside his office, not giving Isabella a chance to even nod

Must be going with that cake faced Elaina Isabella muttered

Why do you care? Her conscience said

I don't she said to her conscience

Sure her conscience mocked.

Wow Isabella, now you are fighting with yourself, great. She shook her head and quickly made reservation for two at that blah blah restaurant. She quickly finished her work and left the floor to go to lunch. She sat down across Ellie who was busy typing on her phone and didn't even notice that Isabella was there. Isabella slowly crept her hand on the table and snatched the phone from Ellie who clenched her hands on her chest with her mouth open, clearly frightened about anything happened to her brand new phone.

"What the heck, Bella?" Ellie whispered-yelled and Isabella laughed out loud. "Give me my phone back" Ellie tried snatching her phone back from Isabella's hands but failed

"Who were you texting?" Isabella asked

"No one" Ellie said

"Why you always lying, Ellie?" Isabella asked smirking slightly