Epilogue

Two years later

Isabella woke up to check on her little bundle of joy beside their bed in his crib. She pulled on Seth's shirt that was lying on the floor. It reached her mid thighs. Once she checked on him, she went back to the bed facing his crib, smiling at his delicate features and small hands.

"I like that on you" Seth mumbled, his voice husky from the sleep Isabella blushed, giving him a small smile. After all this time, he still managed to leave her like a blushing mess.

"I can't believe you still get shy around me, Bella" He laughed a little only to get hit by a pillow. He pulled her closer to him by her waist brushing away the strands of hair from her face.

"I love you, Mrs. Anderson" He brushed his nose against hers. Life was beautiful. They got married after five months of being engaged, the wedding was small and private with family and a few friends. Ashton, Isabella's father felt honoured at the suggestion of him walking Isabella down the aisle. He thought they wouldn't want to do anything with him. It all felt like a dream come true.

Isabella got pregnant a few months after marriage and gave birth to a healthy baby boy two months ago. They named him Arthur.

He was a little bundle of joy. He had warm brown eyes just like Isabella's and his other features resembled Seth's.

A shrill cry broke them apart. Isabella jumped and Seth groaned closing his eyes. "I got him" He took Arthur in his arms and sang to him while rocking him up and down slowly.

Isabella smiled at the view. Never in a million years she thought her arrogant boss would be singing their son to sleep.

Seth's horrible singing just made him cry out loud again and Isabella took him out of his hands and told him to go cook breakfast. He was good at making pancakes and she was craving them.

Breakfast was quick. Isabella was preparing lunch for the get together at their penthouse. It had been so long since they had dinner with their friends so she invited over Ellie, Carson, Megan, Thiago, Valerie, John and Hailey.

Megan was in her last year of college and would be graduating in about five months. She was staying at Isabella's old apartment and she planned to move in back there after graduating as Isabella never sold it.

Isabella quickly got dressed in a beige mini dress with minimal makeup. The doorbell rang and she picked up Arthur in her arms and went to answer the door. Ellie, Carson and Megan were there. Soon Thiago, John and Hailey joined the party too.

"Sorry, I'm late!" Valerie apologised, entering the house. Everyone's eyes were on her, Isabella dismissed her saying it was okay. Valerie told her she was caught up in some work.

Valerie walked to Thiago and took Arthur from his hands, Thiago purposely brushed his hands against her, giving her a look. Valerie cleared her throat and sat down beside Ellie.

The lunch was soon served and everyone was enjoying with food and some silly jokes from Carson and Thiago.

"Maybe we should get on to some baby making after the guests leave" Seth whispered in Isabella's ear and held her left hand underneath the table. Isabella blushed, their feelings for eachother just grew in the past two years.

"I just popped a baby out, you ain't getting to any baby making for a year" She smirked and sipped her drink.

Seth just pouted in response and Isabella kissed it away.

"Stop acting like high schoolers you both and check up on your baby, he's crying" Ellie remarked.

Ellie and Carson got engaged a month ago and they would be soon getting married while John and Hailey were dating, all of them happier than ever. Megan broke up with Tyler after a few months of going to college. The long distance thing didn't work for them.

Isabella managed to put Arthur to sleep and went back to the dining room. She stood at the entrance and watched everybody having fun. Carson and Seth catching up on some brother time, Ellie and Hailey talking about work and the new makeup brand and Thiago teasing Valerie and casually flirting with her.

Isabella felt content watching her closed ones having fun and laughing together. She sat beside Seth smiling at Carson's joke. Seth pecked her cheek. She never thought her aroogant boss would turn into a softie and let alone be interested in her.

She heard him whisper 'My Bella' into her ear. That, she decided, was a title she could live with.

~~~

I want to thank every single person who read, voted, commented and shared this book with their friends. Thanks for the support.❤

Lots of love, from Abeer♡

Also, don't forget to check out Burning Desire.

Vote+Comment