Chapter 18: It's Time to Leave

Isabella ^^

~~~

The wedding and the fun was soon over and everyone was back to their normal routine. Isabella woke up the next morning and had shower. After showering, she got dressed into plum colored pencil skirt and cream colored blouse. She applied light baby pink lipstick on her lips and a little amount of mascara on her eyelashes. She slipped into her cream colored heels, grabbed her purse and left for work after saying a quick bye to Megan who took a day off from her school because she was 'tired' because of the wedding and all and all she did was eat and dress.

Isabella waited for the bus but it didn't came so she hailed a cab and left for the office. She was feeling giddy and nervous at the same time because Seth was being all sweet these days and she loved it. She went to the coffee shop first and ordered Seth's usual. After grabbing the coffee and paying for it, she went towards the building and walked towards the elevator and saying hi to Ellie on the way.

She reached the top floor, and walked out of the elevator. She noticed that the door of Seth's office was slightly opened, giving her a glimpse of his table and the white floor. She put her hand on the door to knock but it opened causing her to quickly cover her eyes at the sight in front of her. Her boss was about to wear a shirt but she managed to catch a glimpse of his toned stomach and 8 packs.

"I'm sorry" Isabella squeaked because she knew he had clearly seen her.

"Ugh, it's okay. You can turn around now" Seth spoke as he buttoned the last button of his shirt. He had brought a drink this morning which spilled onto his shirt by mistake so he changed into his another shirt which he kept in his office in the case of some emergency.

Isabella turned around but she still couldn't meet his eyes, what happened just a moment ago was embarrassing.

"Morning" She greeted as she placed the cup of coffee on his desk.

"Good Morning, uh I spilled my drink on the shirt this morning so I had to change it" Seth explained and she just nodded.

"It's okay" Isabella said as Seth sat on the edge of his desk.

"I need you to fax the documents. They are in a brown colored folder just look onto the shelf, you'll find them" Seth said as he sipped on his coffee.

Isabella just nodded and started searching for the brown colored folder but couldn't find it. She moved a little and felt something beneath her foot. She looked down and saw that brown folder lying on the floor. She sat down on the floor and picked up the folder and the papers which fell out of it. She stood up and saw Seth looking towards her ass.

"Mr. Anderson" Isabella called out in anger and embarrassment.

"Huh what?" Seth snapped out of his trance of staring her perfect ass.

"You can't just stare at someone's uh- body parts, it's rude" Isabella complained as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oh really?" Seth asked as he placed his coffee on his table and started walking towards her, deciding to tease her a bit.

"Y-yeah" Isabella stuttered as she started walking backwards but of course the damn wall had to come and stop her.

"So, I'm sorry Miss. Smith for staring at your perfect round ass" Seth spoke huskily as he caged her against the wall. Isabella's eyes widened at his statement and her cheeks turned a faint pink color.

He was so close to her that if he moved a little, their lips would meet. Isabella's breathing became heavy as she looked into his lust full eyes. After a minute of staring at eachother, Isabella tore her gaze away as she pushed him and ran out of his office, leaving him chuckling behind.