Chapter 26: New Girl

John and Hailey above ^^ and school is starting tomorrow so I won't be updating as frequent as I used to. Sorry.

Isabella breathed out heavily one more time as her footsteps neared the building. "Damn it" She cursed as she entered the company greeting Ellie on the way, she was in no mood for any long conversation. The kiss had affected her mind this much that he couldn't even erase the memory of her boss with his lustfull eyes from her mind.

She snapped out of her thoughts as the elevator made a ding sound and the doors opened. She walked out of the elevator and was greeted by the familiar surroundigs. "You can do it, Bella" She muttered to herself as she walked towards her desk, her mind continuously wandering off to what his reaction would be after the kiss yesterday. Would he forget about it and ignore her? That was the thought most disturbing thought because her heart couldn't bear this pain and her feelings for him won't allow it.

She knocked on his office door but no response came and she opened the door and saw no one inside. She placed the cup of coffee on his desk and walked out of the office confused because he was never the one to be late. He was always present there before her. She shook her head as she went towards the glass wall of the floor which was see through.

Her mind wandered off to the kiss again as she saw a man on the road standing with his arms opened 'free hugs' written on his shirt and a group of girls was surrounding him. She giggled as the group of girls tackled him on the ground.

"What's so funny?" A voice asked from her behind making her turn around instantly

"You scared me!" She exclaimed as she put her hand on her chest, her eyes never meeting Seth's.

"Is my schedule free today?" He asked as he came closer to her and she stepped back.

"Let me c-check" She stuttered as she took out her phone "Umm, you have a meeting with Mr. Meyers at 11:00 and at 1:00 you have a lunch date" She said as she looked down, feeling upset at the idea of him attending a lunch date with one of his mistresses.

"That means I'm free right now" He said as he brushed a strand of hair away from Isabella's face.

"Y-yes" Isabella breathed as she put her hands on his chest in attempt to push him away but he didn't even budge.

"Hmm, I can spare a few minutes with you now, don't you think?" He spoke, his voice hoarse than usual

"I-I have w-work to do, Sir" Isabella spoke softly as Seth pulled her closer to him by her butt. He ran up his hands to her skirt as he moved them towards her thigh "Mr. Anderson!" She shrieked as she tried to pull back but his grip was tight on her butt.

"Do I make you nervous?" He asked as he buried his nose in the crook of her neck. Isabella put her hands on his shoulders to make him stop. She didn't understand half of the words he said, his masculine smell was consuming her thoughts. She just wanted his lips against hers. "Tell me" He said as he pushed her against the wall, running his hand through her thigh. Isabella let out a moan as she threw her head back.

"I like the sound of that" He said as his hand made way towards her inner thigh.

"God!" Isabella breathed out as his lips reached her jaw, tracing the lines of her ear to her collar bone. They were warm against her skin, reminding her of soft, little fluffy pillows. She couldn't stop her heart from pounding in her chest. Her blood flow rapidly in her cheeks, making her red as ever as this was the first time he was going to kiss her but it wasn't. She lifted her hands from his shoulders and tangled them in his hair. He pulled her closer by her waist and pressed his lips against hers. He kissed her with so much passion that she saw stars. He bit her bottom lip gently and she opened her mouth and let their tongues explore each other's mouths. The kiss was filled with passion, she couldn't help but blush when they pulled back from the kiss and hid her face in her hands in attempt to hide the fact that she was falling head over heels for him, she wondered if he felt the same for her.