Chapter 3

Sam^^^

Warning: sexual content
(Edited)

I can feel my breathing spasm in my lungs. I'm practically wheezing. I've never felt this before. I've never been touched so intimately.

I feel him bend down on his knees and reach to my underwear. My eyes snap open suddenly as I realize I'm on my period. Oh great...

"Wait." I say.

He looks up at me. God his eyes are beautiful... I mentally shake the thought away.

"Are you scared?" He asks. Scared. Am I scared? I might be. Maybe. But he makes it all so comfortable and I don't feel self conscious. It's just...

"It's... Uh... It's messy." I say.

"Messy?" He asks with a smile.

I nod, hoping he will get the hint. He doesn't apparently and pulls them down further.

I cringe in embarrassment as he looks at the blood on my underwear. He then looks up at me and smiles.

"I like it messy." He says, licking my underwear. I freeze. Wait. What? The hell? Just happened?

I throw my head back as his tongue begins long long strokes against my heated core, causing me to gasp. My hands go to the back of his head as his pace quickens, begging him not to stop and whimpering like a slut.

My hips rock against his wet, muscular tongue and he groans. My eyes are flittering at this foreign sensation as he continues, leaving me absolutely breathless.

A burning begins within me as his tongue does wicked things to my new found urges. I forget all about how weird this situation is as my peak is hit and he licks the residue like a starved man.

When I look at him he looks incredibly dazed and his eyes are struggling to stay open. I groan in pleasure at the tingles running through me and let my body sag against my bed.

Suddenly his body is above mine again and this time completely naked. I can't help but look at his body and drink all the details in. God, 6 pack? How did I get so damn lucky?

I look at his member and internally cringe. That's going to rip me in half man.

"That's going to hurt." I whine. It's absolutely, nothing short of, huge.

He kisses my neck and licks over his kiss, trying to ease my worry. God it's working like fucking magic mike man.

"Are you afraid?" He whispers, kissing down my neck, letting his teeth nibble my skin enough to make me shiver.

"Should I be?"

He lines up with my hole and rubs his tip around causing me to groan with pleasure. I can hardly stand it. That feels amazing.

"Yes." He whispers. "Very."

He continues to rub his member around in my folds. It's so slippery and warm. It feels so damn good. It makes my heat all that much more intense.

"Are you still afraid?" He asks, latching his mouth around my breast. My mouth opens in a silent gasp to all the sensations I'm feeling. He rubs the other nipple with his finger and I moan.

"Please..." I beg. He continues to torture me for awhile.

"Only if you say my name." He grunts, licking over my nipple.

"Alex..." I moan out. He smiles very brightly. He then begins entering me very slowly, trying to be gentle but he's practically tearing me apart. I wince in pain and he stays still, allowing me time to adjust.