Chapter 10

Ryan^^^

(Edited)

Warning: sexual content

(A/N: I know the song is about a stripper but it really carried the sadness I was going for so don't hate meh.)

Sam's P.O.V
Don't be creepy. Don't be creepy. Don't be creepy.

"You look very beautiful Fiona." I say. She pulls her gaze from the stars and looks at me with her honey brown eyes. I feel honored to have captured her attention and have the honor of staring into her eyes. Her face breaks into a beautiful warm smile.

"Thank you Sam. You look pretty good yourself."

I smile and we both look back out to the stars. I watch her with an open mouth, mimicking her movements as she takes a drink of wine. I've never been so jealous of a glass. I've never been so angry at a glass...

Don't be weird. Don't be weird. Don't be weird.

"I know you talk more than this Sam. Why are you so shy?" She asks, tilting her beautiful face to the side.

I clear my throat and I try very hard not to break out in a sweat. "I'm just... Nervous I guess."

"What? You're nervous?" She laughs. "That's hilarious Sam. I'm sure a man like you has women over all the time."

"No. I haven't been with any woman for probably... 10 years?" I say. What? Who says that!? Now I sound like some weird desperate old man-

"10 years? How old are you?"

When did I turn again? Oh wait. Not that one. How old was I when I turned?

"I'm technically 26."

She chocked on her wine. I set mine down and begin patting her back for her. Shit! Way to go! Fucking it all up!

"Your 26?" She croakes.

I nod lightly as I gaze into her eyes. I'm finding myself very lost. If I don't look away I'm not going to be able to. So I look down at my feet.

Shit man this is going horribly! I thought I could compose myself around her and I even tried preparing but none of it seems to work when just her proximity makes me sweaty.

Suddenly her body is on my lap and her legs have wrapped around my waist. I look up at her as she puts my hands on her womanly hips. What is she doing?

Don't get hard. Don't get hard. Don't get so fucking hard...

"Touch me Sam. I know you've been dying to." She says.

"Fiona..."

She shushes me and takes my hands. I can feel my heart racing in my chest. Oh god.

She leads my hands down very slowly and has my hand go under her dress. Would I be a prude if I told you I am scared? But damn at the same time I can't stop her. I wanna know how she feels...

She brushes my fingers across her underwear and then puts them under. I feel her warm core and I take control, massaging her. She's very wet, which is a perk considering how young she is.

I watch with an open mouth as she moans and her face expresses all her pleasure. I put a stray finger in her and she groans, leaning her head on my shoulder. She bites down on my shoulder as I massage her clit and god I'm dying here...

I need to stop this. I can feel myself growing. The beast she is awakening. I can't do this yet. I pull my hand away and feel her sigh.

"Would you rather me touch you Sam?" She whispers against my ear.