Chapter 14

Sam's P.O.V
God my hands are shaking. I haven't been on a date in so long and I'm so afraid I'm going to mess it up.

"Sam calm down." Fiona says. Her smile is so sincere and heartfelt. "It will be okay, you will be okay."

I nod, taking a well needed breath to calm my nerves. She takes my hand from across the table and squeezes it reassuringly. I regain my confidence back then and order for both of us when the waiter comes around.

I totally planned on sweeping her off her feet tonight so since I haven't been doing much of that yet, I decided to start now. Lord I sound like a lovesick teenager.

"You look great Fi." I comment, resting my head on my hand and gazing lovingly at her. She snaps her gaze from out the window and to my face, smiling as she does.

"Oh. Thanks Sam. I wasn't really sure what to wear. I'm not use to coming to places like this."

"Fiona, I can honestly say that any man who missed the opportunity to take you out, is doing just that. Missing out."

"Oh Sam, stop. That's so sweet."

"I'm afraid I'll never stop loving the way you blush. And I'm not going to miss the opportunity to make you do so either."

Her cheeks flare bright red but she doesn't stop smiling and it makes my heart soar. God she get's to me. The smell of her blood is so intoxicating. I want to drink from her so bad. But I don't want to scare her and/or chase her away. That would hurt worse than death itself. Which, I would want to do just that if she rejected me.

After dinner we go to a little park to sit on the swings and talk. I didn't mind really. I know it seems childish but I would go anywhere with Fiona. Anywhere at all. All she would have to do was ask and we would be packing to head out.

"Sam?" She asks, snapping me out of my gaze and thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"You okay? You zoned out for awhile."

"I'm fine Fi. Just happy."

She smiles brightly, making me smile too. She stands and walks over to me, sitting on my lap and wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Now I'm trusting you not to let me fall." She says, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I'd never." I whisper.

I begin to swing lightly, making her laugh and have butterflies in her stomach. It makes me laugh too. She makes me feel so young. And that's saying a lot considering I'm older than Betty White. I think I've just reached my 641st birthday this year. Take that Betty.

I'm so glad I found her. My mate. My real mate. And she wants to marry me too? God I know it's soon but I just couldn't say no. I can't risk loosing her. I've already spent so long waiting for her. But I would do it all over again if that meant I could be with her.

"Sam?" She asks, curling my hair in her fingers.

"Yes?"

"I love how you make me feel." She says. This makes me smile a confused like smile.

"Feel?"

"Yeah. After awhile I started to feel nothing. But with you... I feel everything and I think that's why I love you so much. Well that and just how perfect you are."

I smile brightly before covering her lips with mine and pulling her closer. She always tastes so good. I can't imagine how she tastes like this. It's addicting.

Soon our tongues are battling for dominance before I pull away to let her breathe. But she doesn't stop there.

She begins trailing little kisses down my jaw to my neck until she finds a spot that makes me moan. Oh Jesus that is sensitive. My hands impulsively squeeze whatever is in them.

She kisses over the spot again, licking over it with her tongue before sucking lightly. A strangled moan comes from my throat and my hands move to her perfectly sculpted ass. I squeeze hard, making her mewl.

She soon licks the pain away and then trails kisses up behind my ear and then back onto my face. Our lips are soon attached again and our tongues are fighting in a dance that makes her moan.

The next she knows is we are at my house and she is against a wall in my bedroom. We walked to the restaurant so I don't have to worry about my car since I used vampire speed.

I can smell my daughter and her mate here and something's... Off. But I can't be bothered with it. Not with my mate so close to me. I have this undeniable urge to make her moan. Good thing my bed room is down the hall from Katerinas. I would like to spare her the horror and the nightmares.

We pull back and she smiles at me. I smile back and kiss her lightly. God now I just want to stare at her. She senses this and drops to her feet taking off her clothes.

I watch the show, enjoying myself as she sits me on the bed wearing nothing but a bra and underwear. Oh god yes. She's wearing lace. My greedy eyes drink her in like a man dying of thirst.

She grabs my hands, rubbing them over the smooth skin of her back and down to her ass. I can feel her shivering to the sensations. She is not immune to me. Nor am I to her.

She let's my hands pull off her underwear and she undresses me too, making her now exposed breasts get in my face. I can't hold back my growl.

She smells lovely. Her blood and just the smell of her is so intoxicating. I'm so glad I drank plenty of blood earlier. I don't know how long it would take for me at her neck until I would finally have enough. Maybe I wouldn't be able to get enough. Thinking about it, I need to be careful.

I throw her on the bed with my super speed after she finished pulling off my pants and hover above her voluptuous body. God she's exquisite. Thank you Jesus. Even though you aren't real. And if you are why do you hate me? Is it because I like to drink blood? Because honestly that's racist.

She slips off my boxers and whispers words in my ear that make me go crazy. I mean, I was already ready to make her writhe beneath me in pleasure but jeez.

"Make me feel again, Sam."

And well... I do just that. My little sex demon withered under me once we had finished our last round and I had held her as she came down from her high and feel asleep. I held her her all through the night, kissing her on occasion and tracing her body with my hands.

I haven't felt this happy in a long time. And I was never going to give up my mate to anyone or anything. Even if it meant defying vampire law for the rest of my eternity. Even if it meant facing my ex wife or taking her life with my hands...

Mysterious P.O.V
Damnation. Damnation to them all. All the whiny royals are harboring a pregnant mate and I know it. I can practically smell it. It's making the animal side of me go insane.

I've decided that to take them down I've had to make an alliance with a few mutts, that weren't wanted by packs, to help. In return I promised the head of a particular alpha they wanted that doesn't matter. He isn't even that high in ranking. I should be able to take him down without much effort.

But as for now, I'll wait. I'll wait until riffs and complications descend upon the couple, making them weak. Making them vulnerable and probably needing time apart.

I swear they are always together. From what I've heard from my multiple spies they are always screwing. Teenagers. Hormonal little shits.

I look up at the sky as I touch the hand mirror with my finger. I trace the shape of my face on the glass until I get tired of looking at my self and decide not to bother Andrea yet. I'll contact her through the mirror later.

Everything is falling into place. So now I need to be patient. I need to sit back and wait. And then... I'll finally get what I want.