Chapter 11

(Edited)

Katerina's P.O.V
After letting him drink from me and getting dressed, we drove to the carnival. We've rode almost everything and he holds my hands when I get scared. He's such a sweetie.

The one ride we haven't rode is way too creepy looking. It's called the tunnel of death and it's a long tour of animatronics killing and stuff like that. Maybe I've watched too many Five Nights at Freddy's or maybe I'm just a complete whimp.

"How about we play a game?" Alex offers. I look up at him over my cotton candy.

"Alright, which game?"

"Temptation."

Temptation is a game where the object of it all is for your partner to not say stop. You are paired with another group and one of the selected people get to do anything to you for a minute to try and get your partner to say stop. Whoever wins gets a giant stuffed bear, dog or monkey. The losers have to be contestants for pie throwing challenges.

I throw the rest of my cotton candy away and we make our way over to the stand. Just as we pay for our game, Rachel and her boyfriend come over and pay for a game too. Oh no.

"Alright everyone, the rules are simple. No hitting the contestants, no chocking and no spitting. I assume you know to be civil so, let's get this show on the road!" The man who's playing referee shouts to the crowd.

I get paired with the guy and Alex with Rachel. We're up first and I sit in my designated chair. A crowd has come by to watch and I sigh.

I know him from school as Daniel. He's on the football team. Even though he sucks. He can't throw that damn ball to save his life. I wonder how he thinks he can win this. The thought brings a satisfied smirk to my face.

He starts by taking off his shirt. I yawn dramatically and glance over at Alex who looks sort of calm. I try to reassure him with my eyes but he isn't looking at me. So I look back at Daniel.

He then proceeds to take his pants off and I cross my arms, leaning back in my chair. I look to see I have 20 seconds left. Boom bitch let's go!

Then he takes his boxers off and I pale and freeze. He thinks this is going to get to me!? That dirty fucking cheat! I glance to see Alex struggling to keep his cool. He's fuming over there.

I feel a hand take my chin in his hand and force me to look up at him. His lips are coming very close to mine very fast and suddenly I feel the urge to say stop. That is until time is called.

I let out a dramatic breath and shake out my limbs as I stand up and pass Alex who looks pissed. I hope I did good. He did good.

He sits where I was and crosses his arms. I see the sun beginning to creep down on the horizon. His hair is catching every wave of light and it makes me want to drool.

Time is called and I watch as Rachel walks over to Alex and whisper something that I can hear because of my hearing abilities.

"I know you're a vampire." I see Alex blink, looking at her like she's crazy. I guess she would have guessed by what she asked me about Alex back at school. "And I will tell everyone here if you don't tell Katerina to say stop."

"No one will believe you. I don't even believe you. You're sick Rachel and you need help."

With that she is fuming. I see her anorexic face glowing bright red. She looks over at me and then smiles a very evil looking smile. She glances at the clock and sees she has 30 seconds.

She quickly begins to pull off his shirt and sit on his lap. Her hands roam over his chest that I love so much and abs. Oh my god...

"You can't resist this." She whispers in his ear. I'm not catching any feelings of desire from him. But that doesn't mean I don't want to rip her head off her shoulders. She goes to reach her hand down his pants but then...