Chapter 22

(Edited)

Katerina's P.O.V
"Stop it!" Alex yells as I smash another plate, chucking the saucer towards his fucking face. The damn bitch ducked and pursued to come near me, his hands extended as if I'm some wild animal. Scoff.

"Katerina! Calm the fuck down! You are acting crazy!"

I'm acting crazy?! Bitch you ain't even seen shit yet! And damn it I have every right to be pissed off! The reason this all even started was because he said some others girls name while I was riding him in his sleep. I confronted him about it, after getting off of him of course, and he proceeded to say it was quote "just an ex..."

I laugh maniacally, throwing my head back with plates still in my hands. "You think I'm crazy?"

"You're fucking acting ridiculous!"

I tilt my head to the side as I drop the things in my hands. Only they don't fall to the ground, just start floating along with some other stuff like the table and the salt. What sorcery is this?

"I'm going to show you crazy." I growl, bringing one foot up and stomping. A jolt of energy goes through the air in colors of a bruise before hitting him. He flies back while the rest of the house begins crumbling around me.

I close my eyes and use everything in me to enter his body. I feel the transition and open his eyes, looking down at his hands. I hear him yelling at me in his brain but I block him out, riffling through his memories until I find the one I want...

***
She was still a charmer, even in my dreams. I know I'm asleep but what's so wrong with dreaming about your ex girlfriend? I know she will never be enough for me and Katerina will always be the one I want but, this dream...

"Amanda, please get off of me..." I groan, trying to push her off. I soon realize that my arms aren't moving and I groan inside my head, technically out loud in the hurricane of a dream.

She runs her brightly colored nails across my chest, straddling my waist with sensual movements. She shifts a little and I feel the material of her silky, soft night gown brush across my skin. I almost shiver only to realize I actually did because I can't control my body. Fucken hell.

She sinks down on my morning wood very unexpectedly and I feel something that I only ever feel with Katerina. Those tingles, those feelings... The passion and love that connects and binds our souls to make us mates.

"Amanda..." I moan before I wake up and realize I've fucked up...

...Shit...

***

I gasp as I come out of his memory, vomiting the bile in his stomach. That's never happened to me before and it's really cool that I can do that but I don't like vomiting. It hurts pretty bad and is almost always chunky grossness. The only difference this time is it's red chunky grossness.

I look over to my own body, closing his eyes and racing back to myself quickly. I don't wanna be anywhere near him let alone inside of him. The quicker I get out, the quicker I can return and get the hell out of here.

Now I know what your thinking . "Talk to him." And to that I say fuck off because there is nothing to say. I've seen it all and if he expects me to stay here any longer, he's an idiot and obviously doesn't know me at all.

I gasp as I come into my own body, a little weary and greatly surprised that I'm not passed out. Maybe this is my chance to get out of here while I can. Alex can't trick me now and I'm strong enough to take care of myself.

I get to my feet, mildly depressed at how tattered my dress is, and begin running as Alex just starts coming to his senses. I hate being his mate so much.

Heather's P.O.V
Wow this couple is hopeless. She just runs away every damn time something bad happens. Like stick it out you selfish bitch, so what he had a dream about someone that wasn't you, he couldn't control it anyways.

Okay so maybe I don't care and maybe I did cause the problem by planting the dream in his head, but in my defense they were hopeless anyways. I'm just speeding up the process.

What really surprised me was the sonic boom thing she did. I don't even think she realized she destroyed a good chunk of the forest as well. But she is pretty oblivious to everything. I don't know how though because I'm not stupid and her father was practically a genius so...

God I'm so tired of pretending to be in love with this mutt! I mean the sex is great and he is sexy and all but god damn it's annoying! Okay maybe it's not that bad but I don't want him. I want Sam. I always have. I always will...

Nothing was over for me when he left me. I mean sure I did some stuff but god damn it I was good to him in other ways. Better than that whore slut cock sucking bitch Fiona! God I'm so going to kill that bitch! She can fuck all the men in the world but I fuck someone else and I'm the bad guy!? Come on! She's probably like dough by now, stretched so far that she can fit 6 cocks at once!

But soon I won't have to worry about either of the little bitches. Because I've got a plan to kill them both. And then I'll kill this mutt and take the throne as vampire queen, having Alex as my little servant for when Sammy is being... Naughty. I'm so going to enjoy fucking them. I'm going to make it so erotic and good that they will have to moan and groan and enjoy it. It's like breaking a puppy in. It just takes determination and time.

I've even been having random times of the day where I will imagine them double penetrating me and slamming themselves into me... Of them making out with each other while sinking themselves into me or one another. Of them being my little submissive boys that can be my dominates when I allow it. Because who the hell doesn't like to be tied the fuck up and fucked like a whore? Cause I do. Sign me up 8 days of the week please.

Ugh! I've gotten sidetracked again! I was supposed to be watching these damn mirror things but I keep thinking about sex. I'm so sexually frustrated, it's unreal. My mutt I've been using has been an ass lately so I have been ignoring him and denying any sort of physical contact. I haven't even looked at, spoken to, or even thought of him until now I guess.

That's not to say he hasn't tried but I always shut him down, walking away when he buys me things or tries to get me to at least smile. But that's not what I want. I want to be fucking dominated like a slut and treated like a goddess, not chased after by a overgrown teenager.

The door slams open and I jolt in my seat, looking at one pissed off alpha. What is going on?

He comes over to me and speaks. "I will not tolerate you being a spoiled child! You are mine god damn it and we are going upstairs so I can fuck you through the mattress!"

I shiver in ecstasy and he growls, throwing my body over his shoulder and stomping toward our room. Well damn! If he keeps this up I may just have to reconsider my plans...

He takes me into his room, throwing me onto the bed and taking his belt off. He yanks his boxers and pants off before taking my leg and dragging my throbbing body to him.

"Mine." He growls, shredding my clothes and wreaking havoc on my vagina for the next few hours. But I liked the pain a lot more than I probably should.