Chapter 7

Janice^^^

(Edited)

Alexander's P.O.V
"Alexander... I thought you said she was human." My mother says as she studies my mate. Katerina just blushes. How cute is that!?

"Well it turns out her father is a vampire and she changed. He just didn't tell her."

My mother breaks out in a smile and takes Katerina's hand. "It's nice to meet you dear. Make yourself at home."

Katerina smiles shyly. "Thank you."

My mother beams a bright smile. She loves manners to no end. She tries to get me to use them but that doesn't really work that great.

"And you must be Sam." My mother says. They extend hands and shake with each other.

"Yes. And you must be Janice."

"Oh please. Call me Jane."

My mother whisks him away to go meet my father. I smile at Katerina and she bites her lip. Oh how alluring she is. The saddest part is how she doesn't even know. Insert sad face here.

"Don't be nervous." I say. "My brother and sisters will love you. Beth already does."

"Okay."

We walk into the living room. I immediately hear a squeal. My little sister gets very excited to see me when I leave sometimes. I've always been her favorite big brother.

"Alex!" Libby screams, running to me and jumping into my arms. She gives me a big hug and then pulls her face back to look at me.

"You were supposed to come back yesterday!" She complains. But then she sees Katerina and her face falls and her jaw drops.

"Who is that?" She asks.

"That's my..."

"I'm Katerina. Alex's girlfriend."

I smile at her and Libby climbs down from me. Usually she is weary around strangers but there must be something about Katerina that she likes. The thought makes me smile.

"Well she is really pretty." Libby whispers, making Katerina blush.

"Why thank you. You are very pretty too."

She takes Katerina's hand, bringing her down to her height. "Will you play barbies with me?" She pleas. "Alex never does."

"Oh really?" She asks, looking evilly at me.

"What?"

"Be nice to your sister." She demands.

"I am nice."

"You're lucky you have siblings. I had to play barbies all by myself." She tells Libby.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well Beth plays sometimes but not as much as I do."

"Well then I'll play." Katerina says.

"Okay! Let's go to my room!"

She drags Katerina up the stairs and to her room. I chuckle and go check on them after a little while.

Libby fell asleep in Katerina's arms and she's just running her fingers through her hair. Now that I think about it, she is amazing with kids. She has such good motherly instincts.

"I know you're there Alex. I can smell you." She whispers.

She stands and places Libby in bed and gives her a kiss on her temple before tucking her in and turning off the light. She shuts the door quietly and looks at me.