Chapter 18

(Edited)

Katerina's P.O.V
Everything is awesome in this fucking castle. Nothing is ever dull and I mean ever.

I took a bath in chocolate, fucking chocolate! Alex said that whatever I wanted would be given and I didn't take him seriously when he said he really would fill the hot tub with hot chocolate and put melted marshmallow goodness on top.

So here I am, dipping graham crackers into my little chocolate bath and sipping chocolate milk from a really expensive wine glass that came all the way from France.

It feels so good to be pampered like this. To have a maid braiding my hair and sharing stories like we are best friends while another does a pedicure for me. My toes really needed it man and so did my chaotic mind.

For the past two weeks, I've been pampered in every way imaginable and have had every type of Oreo the world has to offer. Alex has been with me when he isn't busy ruling his empire and I've been healing and feeling much more comfortable here.

I have 6 body guards, 3 of which are girls for when I need to go shopping or anything that requires me being naked and such. I even have them for if I just need a girl to talk to when my maid friends aren't around.

"Do you think I'll get super fat if I keep eating this?" I ask my maids. They are all a bit older but are really nice to me so I always get them out of work to hang out.

"No dear." Amanda says, continuing her braid. "Vampires don't get fat. But you will regret all of this later when you throw it all up."

"It's totally worth it." I sigh, sinking back down into the warm chocolate. There is even a jet behind my back that is shooting more chocolate like a massage and it's amazing.

"Okay, I think I want out now." I tell them. They all nod and quickly move to get me out.

Once I'm out and put in the shower to get clean, I sigh in happiness before letting the steamy water work it's magic. God today is fucking awesome.

I get out after I get all the chocolate out of my crotch and my hair, then deciding to brush my chocolatey mouth so it doesn't smell like crap.

I look in the mirror as I brush, my body completely bare for the world to see. But I'm not really worried about people looking because it's as if the people here can't even look me in the eyes without the constant fear that Alex will dismember them.

After I finish, I go into my room and to my tall mirror, studying my body intently. I'm curvier then I remember. Maybe it's because I lost the baby...

Arms sneak around my waist and little open mouthed kisses are placed on my sensitive neck. I smile lovingly at Alex and push his head closer with my hand, my eyes closing in ecstasy.

He has hardly touched me for a month and a half since loosing the baby and all that. And it's not that I haven't wanted him to, because trust me I've been trying, but he just won't fuck me man. If I have to get on my hands and knees and beg, I will. But damn I didn't know I was so repulsive man.

He growls against my neck, turning me around and holding me firmly in place as his eyes, now glowing red, penetrate my forces and study my face.

"You are far from being repulsive Katerina." His deep, serious tone growls.

"Then why won't you touch me?" I whisper, my voice feeling caught in my throat in sadness. Was it because I lost the baby?

"No you crazy girl. I just want you to know you're ready Katerina. I want you to be sure of your feelings before you jump on my cock and confuse your self even more, love."