Chapter 24

Warning: There is some almost sexual content so yeah

(Edited)

Alex's P.O.V
I'm feeling mixed emotions about what we did. We both knew something was bound to happen and she did ask me to do the last thing but, will she be mad when she wakes up?

She groans in her sleep, making my traveling fingers halt immediately. I guess I'm going to find out her reaction sooner than I had thought.

Her beautiful eyes open and she looks up at me, looking absolutely beautiful even though she still looks very tired. She does look much better than she did yesterday and I can see she is happier with me then not at all.

I smile down to her and she smiles back, rolling her eyes and cuddling into me more. My nose is so sensitive to her smell that floods the air like a sweet sweet smell that it's damn near impossible not to want to fuck her into the mattress.

Over the last month I have been attending to my duties and trying not to think about her. It's proven harder than I had thought and often times I would find myself going to our old room and smelling her pillow while crying my heart out like some lost, hormonal, teenage boy.

When she left that day all I got was a glimpse of her running before I blacked out again. I remember what it felt like to have her in my head. I was terrified but it was also a huge turn on for some reason. She didn't notice but my dick was rock hard the whole time and I was planning on taking her to our bedroom to settle this problem but I blacked out. When I started coming to my senses she was leaving but I wasn't strong enough yet and I blacked out again.

The third time I woke up was the one that truly scared me. I couldn't smell her anywhere and I had guards telling me she left and they couldn't catch her. I was so infuriated that I was going to fire everyone in my staff and guard because I was so pissed. I had to be chained in the dungeon so I could calm down and think.

My sister and her mate haven't really left the bedroom and neither has my brother and his mate. I never took them as the type to go for the same sex but hey, to each their own. I wouldn't have felt any different if Katerina had been a man because I love her and I always will.

"What are you thinking about?" She asks, pulling my bottom lip down and watching it flop back up. She's so freaking cute, it makes me smile.

"Just everything that's happened without you."

She smiles lightly and I see her elongated fangs. She must not have realized she was hungry but I guess I'll help her.

I put my finger on the top and following the incisor all the way to the pointed tip, making her shiver. Our fangs are one of our most sensitive spots. That and our necks and reproductive organs of course.

"My baby is hungry Kat." I whisper.

"Which one?"

I smile and offer my neck to her, smelling her arousal already. She licks her fangs before straddling me and wasting no time to bite me. My body jerks in pleasure and my own fangs burn as they extend, wanting to bury themselves into her soft flesh...

"Shit!" I curse rather loudly as she rubs her delicious, dripping wet sweetness against my throbbing cock. My hands have minds of their own, grabbing onto her luscious hips and rubbing her even faster as she takes more and more of my blood.

I just wish we were okay again and I didn't have to feel guilty about this anymore.

***

I have been busy most of today with castle duties so I haven't really gotten to spend time with Katerina. She doesn't mind much she just talks to our child and walks around. I go to her every time I feel her discomfort from hunger but other than that we've been apart.

My mother was escorted off the premises, along with several other females to ensure they wouldn't try to kill my child. It's a sad thing to watch your family get hauled away.

Well... Except Libby. She is the only female young enough not to be effected. And Beth is fine too since we were in the womb together and she didn't try to kill me. Her mate isn't effected either so it's all good with them.

Her and Kat have also been running around the palace, playing games with their guards and poking fun at my brother and his mate who finally came out of hiding. Turns out the poor sap is pregnant and my brother couldn't have a bigger smile if he tried. He guards his mates belly like a savage animal with food but let's the girls touch it. I wouldn't let them touch Katerina's bump because I'm still quite protective.

I hate being away from them but I have duties and I must see to tons of stuff over the widespread of the kingdom. And yet all I want to do is think about my mate, my Katerina.

It's finally nighttime and I all but run to my room, opening the door and finding my baby girl asleep in a baggy shirt of mine with her hair splayed on the pillow. She looks beautiful...

I take off my shoes first, moving to my shirt and pants, and deciding to also take off my boxers before climbing into bed. She stirs in her sleep, rolling over and wrapping her arms around my waist as her face buries it's self into my side.

"Don't touch that Jesus, that's my chicken." She mumbles, making me chuckle a little and shake my head. I wrap my arms around her and keep her close, smelling her hair deeply and catching a whiff of our child growing inside of her. It's hard to think that I'm going to be a dad. I wonder if she even wanted to be a mom. But it doesn't matter now. We are expecting a beautiful baby soon which reminds me I need to take her to our doctor to get an ultrasound and due date.

"Mmm don't stop..." She moans, making my attention snap back to her. What in the world is she dreaming about?

"Right there..." Her breath begins to spasm as if she's running a race and soft moans spill from her throat. It must be the pregnancy making her horny. But who the fuck is she dreaming about!?

I almost want to touch her while she sleeps but I don't think she would like waking up to my face if she is dreaming about someone else...

Alright fuck it.

I trail my left hand down her body as she breathes heavily against me. I wonder if she was with any one else while we were apart...

Suddenly her eyes open and she straddles me. Her eyes are a dark red color that let me know it's not really her right now. The real her is probably still sleeping inside of her mind somewhere.

"Katerina, you need to go back to bed." I say, trying not to upset her but also trying not to do something with her when she's not even awake. I don't want to use her like that, it's wrong.

She tilts her head to the side, her eyes looking down at my chest before her hands are where her eyes once were. I try to move my arms but it's like her eyes have got me in a spell and I can't move.

"Katerina, wake up." I try. She looks up into my eyes and my mouth opens in a gasp as she grinds against my dick, teasing me.

"Katerina..." I grit out. I can feel my veins bulging as I try to keep myself under control. If this isn't a test of my strength, I don't know what is.

Her hands move closer and closer to my dick and I snap.

"Stop!!!" I yell, her body instantly stopping. Her eyes close and when they open they are back to their original color. Oh thank god.

"What happened?" She asks, looking all around in a scared manner. I sigh and push her head to my chest, running my fingers through her hair.

"Nothing love. Sorry I woke you."

"Why was I on top of you?" She asks.

"You were sleep walking a bit love. It's normal though it's just the vampire in you trying to follow it's instincts."

"Oh..."

I didn't lie... Well, a little but that is kind of what happened. Only she wasn't sleep walking she was trying to sleep-fuck me. Totally different concepts.

The really shitty part about it is that she awoke the vampire within me with that little stunt and soon I won't be able to control him. He'll fight me for it. And he will win. Eventually.

I really need to see the doctor.