Chapter 19

Warning: sexual content (It's been awhile, what like 6 chapters? What kind of writer am I? Depriving my lovely readers.)

Alex's P.O.V
I always loved watching and listening to her wake up. She always looks so adorable when her eyes first open and she looks at me, a lazy smile on her beautiful face. And today is no different and yet still so perfect.

"Good morning." I whisper, earning a giggle and an even cuter smile. The kind where you just know she's in a good mood.

"Good morning...."

I kiss the top of her head as she buries her face into my chest and run my fingers through her long hair. I have always loved how soft and thick it is. It's a wonder how she tames it so well.

"Did you sleep good baby?" I ask, kissing all over her head to which she giggles. I love seeing her this happy in the mornings. She use to wake up in hysterics, asking where our baby went and where Alex was. She must have had nightmares about being whipped again. I'm glad she didn't this time.

"I slept beautifully." She replies, sighing in my smell and pulling me closer. She loves being so close to me like this. And I won't ever deny her being near me for any reason.

"What would you like to do today? I don't have any business to attend to so we can spend the day together."

"Can we just stay here? I love lying in bed all day with you like we used to."

"That was because we ended up having sex, my love."

She smiles against my chest before sighing a little bit. So much is going through her mind that I can't seem to pick out what she is feeling.

"It's alright sweetheart." I say, kissing her lovely forehead. "Just tell me what's going through your mind since it seems like such a mess right now..."

She giggles before going serious and starting to think of how to put it into words. But then she just starts crying, feeling emotional and just wanting to be close to me.

I let her wrap her arms around my neck as I continuously shush her cries and beg her over and over to tell me what's wrong. She finally calms down enough to talk and she whispers the words that start to break my resolve down bit by bit.

"I miss the old us."

"Baby it's okay... It won't ever be exactly the same but at least it will be close...."

She takes a second to regain a bit of composure before she whispers in my ear once again.

"I miss feeling invincible with you... I miss feeling like we were mean't to be. I miss everything that we were, that we can never be again because of me..."

I pull her face back and wipe her eyes that are constantly leaking salty tears.

"Baby, it's not your fault... It was no ones fault, things just happened and got in the way, that's all. Please don't cry, you're too beautiful to cry..."

I look at her pouty lips and decide to kiss her, hoping it will help calm her down a bit. I cup the side of her face and bring her close, touching our lips together gently.

But being the greedy man I am, I deepen the kiss once she responds and kiss her harder and draw more and more kisses from her lips.

Soon I'm laying her on the bed and all my thoughts are consumed by the desire reeking off of her like sweet candy, inviting me into her.

I practically devour her pretty little mouth as our kisses get more urgent and our limbs become tangled, trying to rid each other of the clothes adorning our heated bodies.