Chapter 4

Beth^^^

(Edited)

Warning: slightly sexual content

"Wake up!" Alex says, shaking my shoulders like a crazy person. I jerk up in bed and look him in the eyes. I was having an awful nightmare so I'm glad he woke me up. But I'm also pissed that he's here.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" I whisper yell. "You can't just come in and out of my house whenever you please!"

"I have to tell you something..."

"I don't want to hear it." I grumble, laying back into bed and curling into my blankets. I'm not in the mood for his shit and I really just want to go back to sleep.

"Come on Katerina. I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" I scoff. "Why? You didn't seem very sorry when you left me."

"You know-"

"Well don't be sorry." I sigh. "It was just a one night stand Alex. And you made that very clear. So just go home. It didn't mean anything."

"Katerina, please I didn't-"

"Alex." I say, sighing again. God this boy is getting on my damn nerves. "I don't want you here."

I hear him sigh. Stupid Alex trying to make me feel bad for him or something. Why can't he just leave me alone? It's over, I want nothing to do with him.

"I won't give up." He says, making me groan in annoyance. I really don't care what he does honestly.

"You should because I don't want anything to do with you Alex. So please just leave me alone."

I hear him open my window and slip out silently. So that's how... I hear it shut again and that's when I let myself cry over that bastard.

***

I wake up in the morning with an awful headache. Great, just what I need.

I get out of bed and take a long shower, listening to Green Day on my phone. I then throw on a new shirt that's loose on me and a pair of skinny jeans with holes in them. I do my hair in curls and doing make up seems soo out of the question.

I change my bloody tampon and put on my red converse instead of heels today since I'm definitely not feeling it. After grabbing my book bag and giving my dad a peck on the cheek, I went out to my car, checking my purse to make sure I had extra tampons and stuff.

I look up and watch as a piece of paper flaps in the wind against my windshield. I take it off the wiper and read it.

"I'm sorry Katerina..." I crumble it into a ball and get into my car and take the drive to school.

10 minutes later, I snag a parking spot near the school and climb out, sitting on my cold hood. I light up a cigarette and sit Indian style while puffing on my dangerous addiction. It's teeth chattering cold but I need a cigarette. My lower area hurts from last night and I'm very stressed.

I flick my butt onto the pavement and climb down, bag over my shoulder. Once I get inside and to my locker, a really preppy girl is just standing there.

"Hey Katerina!" She exclaims, smiling like a psycho crazy person. Umm...

I look around the empty halls for who she is talking to. Could it possibly be me? God I hope it's not me. I can't be the only Katerina at this school, can I?

"Me?" I ask.

"Yes you! Silly! How are you today!?"

Okay. This girl is way too cheery. Her black hair is up in a cute bun and her blue eyes are so brightly lit with her radiant smile. She almost looks just like Alex.