PROBLEMS IN CHAPTER VIEWING

Hey guys,

This Author's Note is just to clarify certain problems some of you have been experiencing lately. It seems sometimes, some of you can see only half a chapter, or the chapter in bits and pieces and not completely.

HOW TO KNOW WHETHER YOU CAN SEE THE ENTIRE CHAPTER OR JUST PART OF IT?

- I usually put an A/N at the beginning and end of each chapter so if the A/N at the end is missing, it means there is a problem and you are unable to see the whole chapter.

- Also, if the paragraphs are incomplete or the same sentences or paragraphs keep repeating, it means that you are unable to view the chapter properly.

If that happens please don't worry, it happens to me too sometimes. Please do the following:

1. Makes sure your Internet connection is strong.

2. Try deleting and re-adding the book to your library a couple of times, that usually does the trick.

3. If it doesn't work, logout from Wattpad and then login and try reading the book again.

Don't panic if you still can't read the chapter after following the instructions above. The problem usually resolves by itself in a couple of days.

If it doesn't, please PM me and I'll refresh the chapter, maybe that will work :)

I had unpublished this A/N earlier but decided to put it up again for all those of you who are having problems reading the chapters.

Hope this helped :)

Take care my darlings,

All my love

Angel