52. Mist and Magic

HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN!

AND SORRY FOR THE LOOONG WAIT!

Dedicated to RrakshiithaA for all your that amazing review you wrote for Unconditionally and also just for being the incredible reader, supporter and person you are!

A huge shoutout salvatore2015 for your amazing support and lovely comments. Thanks hon!

PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY WORK!

(QUITE A LARGE PORTION OF THIS CHAPTER IS IN ITALICS. IF ITS DIFFICULT TO READ, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I'LL CHANGE IT BACK TO THE NORMAL FORMAT)

This chapter is unedited so please excuse the grammatical errors. Enjoy!

_____

RECAP

"What the hell?!" Annabelle cried out, confusion and fear filling her face, "What's happening?! I just used magic! But I'm not- I'm not a witch. HOW?! How am I using magic?!"

Not just any magic. Prophecy's magic.

Annabelle was using Prophecy's magic.

And that meant...

Both I and Prophecy looked at each other, our eyes wide and filled with shock.

"INTERCESSION!" Rino, I and Prophecy cried out together before our eyes immediately zeroed in on the door behind Prophecy.

The door where Megan was.

Megan Houston was the Luna of Intercession!

Without wasting another second, Prophecy lunged at the door, pushing it open, and the minute she stepped inside, she shouted in panic,

"ALPHA! SHE'S GONE!"

****

Suzzanah's POV

It was her!

My eyes were wide in blatant disbelief as I gawked at nothing in particular, the inside of my head feeling like a chaotic mess.

All this time...it was her. It was Megan.

My vision blurred and my hearing dimmed as my body momentarily seemed to shut out everything around me. I felt like an amnesia patient who had suddenly regained her memories, and everything that had been seemed like a disorderly wreck until just a few seconds ago, suddenly made perfect sense.

Megan was the Luna of Intercession

But she was also...

A Shadower!

Clutching my forehead, I collapsed onto the chair behind me, unable to believe what was happening here. As though it wasn't bad enough to discover that there was one Shadower within the Royale territory, suddenly there were now two!

Just a second after Cole had broken the news of Megan being a Shadower to us, Zuerien had mind-linked us telling us that she was the Luna of Intercession.

And that she was missing.

She's running...

Again...