The First Kill

The man was angry, no furious. He had come out from his cabin, a complete plan in mind to finally kidnap Kelly, but it all crumbled. The man must have been out in the open too long. He can't have people getting suspicious and now Kelly was very suspicious. The stupid boy ruined everything. The thought itself, made the man want to go over to his house and slit his throat. No one got in between the man and Kelly. No one.

            The man had the perfect opportunity to abduct her, she was walking alone at night. More mommy and daddy problems, he guessed. He noticed tears falling down her perfectly blushed cheeks. She didn't need makeup since she had natural beauty. The man was following her and was about to snatch her when the boy called her over. Everything would have worked out perfectly, but no, that boy had to ruin it.

            The man would have killed the boy later on, but decided against it, since Kelly was close with the boy and it would break her heart. She needed to be with the man and know she is loved before he could ever do something so drastic. His anger was spiking when he watched the two talk on the boy's porch.

              Quickly, the man got back in his car and drove away, knowing he had been caught lingering around. This stupid mistake would cost him. Now he had to get a new car, which he didn't have time for. The man drove under the speed limit, not wanting to risk getting pulled over. The man's anger was getting the best of him. He had made a stupid mistake and now someone was going to pay for it when he got back to the cabin.

             He drove about thirty miles passed his cabin at a rest stop. There were so many cars to pick from. The man was like a kid in a candy store, which car would be his next one? He saw a sleek, black Mustang parked away from all the other cars. Probably a rich, prick who doesn't want his precious car to get damaged by others.

              The man quickly glanced around for the owner, who was nowhere to be seen. He pulled on the door and was surprised that it was unlocked. The man chuckled, maybe being rich does mean you're stupid. He carried hiss duffle bag filled with several guns, license plates and other things he may need. He always carried this bag in every car he had in case he needed it. The man quickly hot-wired the car, a task he had learned early on in his life to do.

               Being prepared as normal, the man opened the trunk of his old car. Inside was gasoline, which the man poured throughout the interior of the car. He pulled out a lighter from his pocket and walked towards the Mustang. Just as he was about to get into the car, he tossed the opened lighter, watching as the car caught flames. He quickly drove away and shortly after he heard the loud boom. He watched in the rear view mirror the flames consuming the car and the owner of the Mustang, screaming at him as he drove away.

                He drove back to the woods where he had put his previous car. Once he parked his new Mustang, he covered it with leaves and took out the fake license plates to put on the car. Despite having fun stealing the car, he was still angry about Kelly. As he started to walk back to his cabin, he tried to figure out who he wanted to make pay for his mistakes. Sure, it wasn't fair that someone had to pay because the man was angry and made a mistake, but he didn't care. Life was never fair.

            The man knew eventually he would have to kill one of the girls since it was apart of his plan. It's just happening sooner rather than later. He entered the basement of the cabin and entered through his secret passage. He turned on the TV, watching each girl carefully. Who did he want to kill? Which person would have a huge impact? He decided that Faith Hanks would be the lucky winner, more like unlucky.

            The reason he was going to kill her was to attempt to give the police a clue as to why he is doing this. There were several reasons for his plan but one major one that the police would eventually get, whether that meant more dead bodies or not, would be up to the police. Let's see how smart these cops are. Once they found Faith's body with a note talking about her mom, they would know a minor reason which would help them.