Chapter 4

You happily clapped and got excited. "Kiddo, just to remind you, DO NOT disturb us...please. I beg you. Disturb us, your screwed, clear?" Namjoon ordered and Jin shot Namjoon a cold stare and Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Ok (Y/N), go wash up in the bathroom okay?" Jin smiled at you and you obeyed.

"Dude, she's gonna waste all our water." Hoseok moaned. You looked behind and they stared at you and smiled innocently. You gave them back a smile and walked to the bathroom. After you closed the door, Jin walked to them and smacked all there heads. "IDIOTS! Be nice to her. She's only 3. Give her a break."

"Uh...you stupid? People will end up calling the goddamn PoPo if they see us with a kid. They think we might kill her." Jungkook made clear. Jin smacked his face and raised his voice. "WARNING. If she is here, do not curse. You hear me?" Hoseok rolled his eyes and groaned "And why would you want us to do that? She ain't my sister loggerhead." Jin slapped him and whispered in his ear "Unless you wanna sleep outside in the cold and die, then do what i say. Kay?" Hoseok rolled his eyes and pushed Jin's head away from him.

"Jinnie Oppa, help me! i can't reach the sink!" Everyone laughed at your sentence then Taehyung said "Ah how cute!" Jin smiled but frowned at Namjoon's comment. "Ah how stupid!" Jin just ignored them and helped you.

"Come here (Y/N)." he lifted you up. You laughed and opened the tap. After you finished, Jin put you down and left you to get dressed. "Come out when your done okay?" he smiled. You nodded. You took off your school uniform and found a shirt on the floor. You put it on. It was way to large for you so the sleeves dangled off your hands and the shirt draped to the floor.

You went out to the living room where everyone was. you sat on Jin's lap and rested there for a few minuets. Jungkook nudged Jimin's arm and said "Hyung, ain't that your shirt?" Jimin looked at Jungkook then to you wearing his dark blue long sleeve. He looked at you in disgust. "Jinnie, your shirt too big" You looked up at him. Jimin laughed. "Actually that is my shirt." you just smiled at him.

You pointed at each one of them, giving them a nickname. You pointed at Namjoon first and went along. "Namjoonie, Kookie, TaeTae, Minnie, Yoongi-Shi, Hobi and... Jinnie" you smiled looking up at a smiling Jin.