Chapter 15

Everything was bought by Namjoon. He lost to rock, paper, scissors. But he was alright with it. You all went out and  you were holding hands with Jungkook and Jimin. They were swinging you and lifting you up. You spotted a Tuxedo shop and ran to the entrance. They ran after you but couldn't find you. They looked left and right. "Huh? Where's (Y/N)?" Jimin panicked. "How the hell are we supposed to know?" Yoongi said. They all split up looking for you and then Hoseok saw you looking at Suits and then he picked you up high above him and yelled "I got her!"

Everyone in the shop gasped and looked at Hoseok with mean and scared expressions. Hoseok looked around and he put you down. The boys ran to you and Jin held you by your arms. "Oh my (Y/N)! Do you know what we have done if we lost you?" You pouted and said "Sorry Oppa." He gave you a gentle smile and kissed your forehead.

He stood up straight and saw Taehyung looking at the Tuxedos. "Wooh! These don't look bad!" he explained. Namjoon looked at them and said "Yeh, they actually look nice." They all looked at the Suits and then you pulled them down and gave one to all of them. You then pushed them to the changing rooms and you stood there, making sure they don't leave. They all looked at you weirdly then went.

5 minutes later

"Dang! I look good!" Jungkook said while coming out, looking up and down his sleeves. Jimin looked at himself in the mirror and admired himself. Then they went over to the couch and chair. (A/N:The position in the story is the one in the picture.) You smiled and ran to the changing rooms.

They all were too deep in their good looks that they didn't even notice you run off. You went through Jimin's pants for his phone. You took it out and ran back outside. Jimin pointed at you then said "You got my phone?" Namjoon pushed his arm down then you held up the phone on the camera app then counted "Hana...Dul...Set!" Then took a picture. (The chapter picture)

Jimin ran to you and grabbed his phone. He looked at the picture and smiled. He looked down at you and pinched your cheek. "Thank you." he said smiling.