Chapter 19

It was midnight and you were soundly asleep. Everyone left you besides Jungkook. They'd take turns taking care of you. He sits next to your bed and looks at you, lovingly.

"Look at you. How could you become like this." He said sadly, reaching over and stroking your hair.

He slowly falls asleep. After a while, he dozes off.

20 minutes later
Jungkook was asleep peacefully, holding your hand. Suddenly, you start coughing. It gradually gets worse. This was the worst pain you have ever felt before. Your chest was hurting 10 times than before, your breathing was not normal and your coughing uncontrollably.

Jungkook shifts his head slightly but still sleeping. Your cough became a bad sign. It was bad enough for you to cough out blood again. Some blood went on Jungkook's hand and when he woke up, he looked at his hand then to you.

"(Y/N)!" He yells and pats your back. He holds your neck and quickly rings the bell to get a nurse. Blood was continuously coming out. It was getting onto his hands and clothes.

"Quick. Get her to the Examine Room! Now!" The nurse says and other doctors and nurses come in. Jungkook runs with them and waits outside the room. He panicked. His heart was beating incredibly fast.

He didn't know what to do so he called the Jin. After a few rings, he picks up.

"Hyung! Help me!" Jungkook said quickly.

"Why? What's happened?" Jin asks worriedly.

"(Y/N)! She's in the Examine Room." Jungkook pants. Jin went silent and dropped his phone on the floor.

After a few minutes, the boys came running to Jungkook. Yoongi walks up to Jungkook and grabs him by the collar.

"You jerk! How could you not take proper care of her?!" He yells, pushing him back and forth.

"Hyung! I'm sorry!" Jungkook pleads, trying to push Yoongi back.

"Do you know how guilty I felt about my attitude towards her?!" Yoongi's voice raised slightly. Jin ran up to them and pushed them away from each other.

"STOP! It's no one's fault. Fighting won't get us anywhere! Stop it!" Jin yells. Everyone went quiet.