Chapter 6

"(Y/N), wake up. You have school right?" You were woken up by Jin and you rubbed your eyes. "Mm." You nodded and got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. Taehyung was in there brushing his teeth and after he finished, he picked you up.

He helped you wash your face and brush your teeth.
___________________
You grabbed your school bag and before you left, you turned around to them. They gave you the "What?" Look and you said "Come!" You pouted at them then they looked at eachother. After pondering, they looked at Rap Monster.

He looked at them confused. "Screw it, i ain't going!" They pushed him forward and you smiled at him. He raised the top bit of his lip in disgust and looked back the boys. He said to them "Jerks." They laughed but Jin shook his head at him which means "Don't say that."

While walking, you swung his arm back and forth every step. He was getting annoyed. You looked up to him and asked "Namjoonie, What are jerks?" He looked down at you with wide eyes. "Huh? Oh, uh nothing. Just don't say that in school." You smiled and replied with a quick "okay!"

It made him smile but after he realised he smiled, he slapped his face with his other hand. You were surprised by his action and tugged on his shirt. He crouched down to pick you up. "What?" He questioned. You rubbed his cheek and kissed it. You laid your head on his shoulder and rested.

While walking, he was really stunned by what you did. Once you got to school, Namjoon put you to the ground and sighed. "Okay (Y/N), we're here. You can go now." He smiled at you and you ran through the gates. He watched you as you ran. You stopped and he frowned. You ran back to him and hugged him.

Everyone stared at Namjoon and you. They started speaking which made Namjoon pissed. He just ignored them and he knelt down. "Goodbye. I'll see you later." You nodded and ran to class.

Namjoon ignored the evil glares and comments from the people and thought about you and what you did to him. He blushed slightly.