Chapter 34

"We'll miss you Hyung. You were the best brother anyone can ask for. You put your life on the line for someone else. Even though you were mean and cruel in some ways, you were still so caring and kind to everyone one of us. Especially (Y/N). You seemed very important to her. Now we understand why. Thank you Hyung, we'll miss you,"

~Jungkook

"Yoongi Hyung, thank you for taking care of all of us. We will never forget you even if we try. You've been an amazing brother and we know you'll be watching us from above. Your the cool, badass and mean brother but also, your the geekiest, soft and kind brother anyone can ever have. I love you and miss you Hyung." 

~Jimin

"Hey brother, i just want you to know that you have helped me through some really hard times, but i didn't help you at all sometimes. And i really regret that because it seems like i can't do that anymore. But, thank you so so much. Please look down and take care of every one of us. You'll never be forgotten and you'll forever be missed."

~Taehyung

"I can't believe your gone, man. You died a hero. You've been through a lot through your life but you were selfless enough to be more concerned about us more than about you. We're really sorry. Now i guess we seem selfish now, huh? I wish we can turn back time to when we were all happy and we had nothing to worry about. For now, we'll have to stay where we are. I love you Hyung."

~Namjoon

"I'll miss you. Everyone will. You've had a hard life and i understand. But, i just wish it didn't have to end you like this. But, your a hero, for (Y/N). Hyung, we will make you proud up there. We will do the best we can. You'll be missed forever, you know that right? I don't know how we'll cope with every morning without your nagging and complaining. We'll miss everything about you."

~Hoseok

"I'll miss you. We'll miss you. Your our hero Yoongi. You didn't have a good life and we understand fully. But i just hope we managed to make it even just a tiny bit better for you. You taught me quite a lot for me being the oldest. I'll forever be grateful for that. I don't know what to say other than, i'm so sorry and i'll miss you. I know sometimes i was hard on you and i hope you didn't take it personal. Just know, whatever i said that may of hurt you, i still love you. I'll never forget you, bro."

~Jin 

"Yoongi Oppa. I'll miss you. Thank you for saving me. Thank you for buying me ice cream and playing hide and seek with me. Thank you for being angry and still loving me. I'll miss you Oppa. I always will and i will not forget you. I love you"

~(Y/N)

After finishing their letters one by one, they stood in front of Yoongi's grave in silence, mentally speaking to him and thanking him once more. Jin held you in his arms while you lay your head on his shoulder, shedding tears softly. As for the rest, they cried more than you. Weeping and sobbing, hugging each other for support. After a while, you all decided to go and have one last drink with Yoongi. Of course, you'll be drinking juice. 

|

"To Yoongi." Jin says as he raises his glass in the air. The others joined him. 

"TO YOONGI!" They yell, laughing and cheering as they bid their brother goodbye in happiness. They drank, sang and ate noodles, drawing too much attention to them from the public. But, it shows them that even Gangsters can have sympathy and can change. 

"Let's go. I'm sleepy." Namjoon says, getting up slowly before he falls over from being too drunk. As they all got up and walked out the tent, they laugh and talk the night away, swinging their arms around each other. 

"Hey (Y/N), what's the one thing you'll miss about Yoongi?" Jungkook asks, turning around. To their surprise, you weren't there. "(Y/N)?" They boys ran around, yelling your name. 

"You don't think she ran off did you?" Hoseok said, panting. He turned around and saw you, running away. "(Y/N)! STOP!"