Chapter 27

"(Y/N), how are you feeling?" A man wearing a black suit asks. You looked at them, not knowing who they were and starting to panic. The other man was outside on the phone. You can barely hear what he's saying.

"She's here and they're not. Should we take her?" The man on the phone asks. Your heart rate begins to be faster than usual. You were in a total state of panic. The man outside walks back in and looks at the other man and nods. The men detach the wires and tubes from you and took you off the bed and onto the cold floor. You try and struggle through them but their grip on you was sure to leave marks on your arm.

You were dragged outside your room as you screamed for help. 

"Shut up!" One man yelled. The hospital staff started to crowd around you guys, trying to stop and talk the men into giving you back to the nurses. The men just pushed pass them and even slit a nurses arm. You were beginning cry harder than you already were, you started yelling Jin's name, then Hoseok's, then Yoongi's and then the rest of them as the black-suited men took you downstairs.

They dragged you outside and into a black van. They got in and the driver turned around and looked at your state. 

"Mr Park won't be happy with you guys if he sees you injured her." He says to the men sitting on either side of her. 

"Just go Uber driver." The men chuckled. You drowned in your own tears, sobbing quietly to avoid being yelled at again. You shut your eyes, hoping this would all be over, but it wasn't. The car made an abrupt stop and you looked out the open window to you right, seeing an orange tent. The two men left the car and walked in. You were panicking so much. 

You had the courage to ask the man on the seat next to the driver a simple question. One he probably didn't want to answer. 

"Sir, where are we going?" You asks softly. He yelled back at you, making you jump and cry even harder. 

"BE QUIET!" He roared at you. Your eyes became blurry with the tears welling up in your eyes. You look to your right at the opening tent and saw a man with a hoodie over his head. You recognised the colour and the hoodie itself. 

"YOONGI! HELP!"