Chapter 25

"So, what are we going to do? He's coming back for her...." Namjoon asks as they start to panic.
"I don't know. We need to keep her perfectly out of his sight. Make him think that someone has taken her away. Are you guys good at acting?" He asks, looking at the boys.
They all nod while looking at each other.
"Good. Cuz we'll need all the acting we can get." Jin says.
"Now, visiting time tomorrow morning will be 11am..."

Next day, 11:30am.
"Jungkook, go now." Jin says. Jungkook walks out the room and the rest spread out.

(Text format)

Jungkook

                                                                       You alright?

Yeh. I'm fine

12:10pm

Jungkook

Look at that. He comes 5 minutes early.

Tell me when...

3...

2...

1...

Now!

Jin quickly texted Namjoon and the others and off they went. 

"What's going on here? Why are these men running around?" ?? asks.
"Don't know, don't care." ??? answered back.
As they waited for the elevator, Hoseok came and ran into them
"I'm really sorry Sir. But did you happen to see a little girl walking around here? She's about this tall." Hoseok demonstrated. The two men shook their heads. Hoseok sighed and apologised. He then ran off again.

Once the two men left the elevator at the 3rd floor, they walked to your room number and slowly opened the door. They saw that you were not there. He and his assistant ran inside and looked everywhere. But nothing. The bed was made up, the humidifier was refilled. Everything was clean.
Jungkook ran into the men standing in the room.
"What happened to her?" ??? asked angrily.
"I don't kno-" Jungkook explained. Just before he finished, ??? grabbed him by the collar and shook him, yelling in his face.
"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!" He repeats.
"I DON'T KNOW!" Jungkook yelled back.
??? lets him go. He walks to the closet and hits the door.
You and Jin were inside hiding. You both jumped as the noise he made. He covered your mouth gently and you both didn't make a sound.
"If I find out, she has been taking away from me forever, I swear, I will make you PAY!" ??? points at Jungkook who was crammed up against the wall.
The two men storm out the room and Jungkook sighed in relief. He gently knocked on the closet door to indicate that it's safe. Jin opens the door slowly and Jungkook helps you out. He hugs you tightly.
"Kookie, will the scary man hurt me?" You ask. Jungkook pets your hair and shakes his head.
"We won't let that happen. Never." He gave you a calm smile.