Chapter 26

"Nice work guys." Jin says to the boys. They sighed of relief and smiled to one another.

"He won't be gone forever Hyung..." Jimin negatively says. Jin shrugged.

"We'll just have to try harder. We're not letting him take her. Let's do it. For (Y/N)!" Jin exclaimed and everyone agreed. "Say, where is she anyway? She just went to the toilet." Everyone became worried. Yoongi ran to they toilet at where you were. He knocked on the door.

"(Y/N), are you done?" Yoongi asks but where was no reply. He asks again. "(Y/N)?" He turned around to the boys with fear in his eyes. Taehyung and Yoongi ran to the door and started to hit it hard, banging their shoulders against it as hard as they can. Once it opened, terror struck them in the heart. 

You were on the floor, a bloody nose and pale body. Unconscious. Taehyung grabbed you quickly and called the nurse over for help. 

"You idiot. You should've stayed in there with her." Yoongi complained. Jin looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"Nurse, help! It's (Y/N), she bled!" Jin ran to the nurses and followed them to special treatment. You were taken off Jin and the boys were stopped at the door. 

"I'm sorry boys, but you guys have to stop here. This is restricted to guardians. It won't take a moment so please take a seat here.' The doctor said before running inside. The boys were so worried. 

"What"s gonna happen? I really hope she'll be okay." Jungkook said. 

_________

After a few hours of waiting, the doctor walks back out with a clipboard. The boys run to him, crowding around. 

"Doc, what happened to (Y/N)? Will she be okay?" Jimin asks. The doc smiled and replied."She'll be perfectly fine. Nose bleeds aren't that common with Pneumonia victims her age but it happens. Although, she lost quite a lot of blood already, even before she had that nose bleed. We need to keep her in the hospital for a little longer. You boys need to get some rest as well. We have nurses and other staff who can take good care of her so please do not worry." 

"Are you sure? You better keep her safe otherwise I'm gonna sue..." Yoongi said in response. Hoseok and Namjoon held him back to prevent a scene with the doctor. 

"Calm down will you. Everything will be perfectly fine. Right Doc?" Hoseok looked at the doctor. The doctor nodded, followed by a warm smile. "Let's go home"

_________

It was a dark and cold night. The boys kicked stones as they make their journey home. 

"I know she'll be better guys. What's the worst that could happen?" Jungkook asks. Yoongi glares at him. 

"That goddamn guy that claims she is his daughter. There could be any chance he might come back for her." He growls. Taehyung runs up to him and places his arm round his shoulders. 

"Don't worry Hyung. We can fight back." He smiles. Yoongi hits Taeyung's arm off and turns around to all of them.

"Don't you guys get it? That jerk can come back anytime. He can take her away from us whenever he wants. He probably has a freaking bodyguard. We are only 7 unarmed gangsters who make the public terrified of us. Yeh, i understand it's odd for me to be so protective of her when i despised her before but she grew on me. A lot. I'd do anything to keep her safe. But what's the deal in this guy? He can get all of us killed!" He rants. The boys were quiet. Yoongi turns around and walks on ahead. 

"Your not the only one who's worried about her, you know? Can you stop being so selfish?" Namjoon yells. Yoongi laughed. He turned around and walked to Namjoon. 

"You remember Hana right? She was the only sibling i had and i lost her to my stupid drunk of a dad. Have you ever had a younger sibling before Namjoon? Hm?" Yoongi asks, looking straight into Namjoon's eyes. He shook his head. "Then don't goddamn tell me I'm being selfish when you can't understand. Die in a hole if you think I'm rude. I don't give a damn."

Yoongi walked off ahead of them. "Damn ya'll." He whispers. The boys looked at each other and had complete sympathy for him. Namjoon, on the other hand, was angry at Yoongi. He had never treated him like that before. And of course, their situation was already hard enough having you in hospital.

"C'mon. He's probably just really stressed over (Y/N). Let's get going" Hoseok calmed Namjoon down as they all walked home. 

_____________________________

A/N: Im really sorry for being so inactive with this story. I just had exams and I'm preparing for a sibling's wedding soon in the Philippines. I'll try to be more active with this story. Just please give me some time.

~ Shania :)