Chapter 36

(25 years later)

"Irene, cover me! I'm on break!" She yelled while walking out the door from her office. She chuckled as she hears Irene yell back at her.

"Fine, but you'll be on time right?! I don't want you coming back 15 minutes after the end of your break, otherwise I'm off!"

Her black, leather heels clatter on the black and white marbled, polished floor as she exits through the skyscraper doors. She pulls out her car keys and unlocks her beautiful, dark-grey Hyundai and steps in. After fastening her seatbelt, she stares down at the gorgeous lilac and white flowers on the passenger seat.

"Let's go visit him again." She whispers proudly and drove off.

|

She arrived at a beautiful and floral field and walked over to a wooden post hammered to the ground near the entrance of a lightened forest. She crouched down and placed the flowers in front of the post.

"Hey you. I'm back. How are things?" She spoke softly.

She spoke to him for a while before being interrupted by someone.

"Excuse me Ma'am, who are you?"

Ignoring the question, she didn't want to look at them so she quickly said her goodbye, stood up and walked away slowly, fixing her glasses with her index finger. She quickly walked passed them, not making eye contact. In the process of standing up, she dropped what seemed to be a picture of her and a group of boys.

The gentleman picked it up without looking at it and pushed past his friends and yelled out for her.

"Ma'am, you dropped this!" She turned around and looked at him before retrieving the photo. Before walking away, the gentleman called out again.

"Wait..." She stopped and turned around, looking shyly at the floor. She watched the shadow of the gentleman move closer to her. She flinched as he placed his hand on her chin and lifted her face. She blinked nervously and looked into his eyes, deeply. The gentleman and his friends all stood in awe, just looking at her.

"I can't believe it..." He whispered. Her heart sank as she recognised his voice, his eyes, and his smile.

"Oh my god!" She sobbed, as tears began to fall down her face. The boys behind him smiled and laughed and cheered.

"(Y/N)!" They cheered. They have never been more happy in their entire life. After cheering, Jin took her face into his hands and gave her a long kiss on her forehead.

"Oh we've missed you so much, (Y/N)!" Hoseok praised. "You look amazing! What job do you have?" She smiled and giggled.

"I'm a lawyer at the Seoul House Of Law." She responded. Everyone gasped while Jin smiled, a tear rolling down his face.

"I told you she'd be a good girl." Jungkook remembered.

"We missed you so much (Y/N). There was never a time where we never thought about you." Jimin said. She sobbed quietly.

"I missed you all too. All of you." She replied while looking at the wooden post which read "In loving memory of Min Yoongi. A son, a brother, a best friend."

"It's so nice to finally see you again!" Taehyung said excitedly. She smiled with joy but her smile faded.

"I'm sorry for leaving you guys. But thank you for not forgetting about me." She apologised. Everyone smiled.

"It's okay. No hard feelings." Namjoon joked.

"Thank you. I love you guys!" She hugged everyone once more, never letting go.

"We love you more, Kiddo!"

The end

___________

Thank you all so so much for reading my story. I'm sorry for updating late and excuse the typos but this story has gained so many reads and i'm so thankful you guys enjoy my story. And who knows, there might be a part two... ;)

Once again, thank you for staying with me on this journey and thank you for all the support!

Love you guys smm 😘

~Shania Ashley Cagasan - Author