Chapter Five: Nap

Chapter Five

          I changed! Of course I did I am a growing girl! What did he expect? The anger voice in my head screams.

            “How did I change exactly?” I ask kind of confuse, which wasn’t hard to believe because I am always getting confused.

            “You went from my best friend to…” he pauses allowing his eyes to rack over my body. “to a really freaking hot girl,” he mumbles.

            My heart begins to race; he just said I was hot! I scream in my head. The blood pumps up to my cheeks reddening them. I let my side bangs fall in my eyes, but then look over at him after moments of silence. “Cammie?” I whisper.

            “Huh?” was all he says.

            Laying my hand on his leg I say, “I will always be your best friend. Nothing will change. I’ll always be your tomboy. My boobs just got bigger and my body finally filled out that’s all. I will always love you,” more than you may think. My mind whispers to me.

            His hand falls onto mine and his fingers lace with mine.

            “Thanks and I love you too,” he says. “Oh and for the record your boobs got way bigger,” he smiles.

            My cheeks redden and he lies back staring at the sky. I do the same rest my head on his chest. I stare up at the light blue sky that has clouds dancing through it. “Look a bunny rabbit,” I say pointing up at a cloud that holds the shape of a bunny.

            He chuckles under my and I smile. “Look there a dude with a gun killing your bunny,” he says and I reach my hand up slapping his hard stomach.

            “Ow!” he laughs and I roll my eyes.

            “You’re such a meanie,” I sigh leaving my hand to rest on his hard abs.

            “You’re such a girl,” he mumbles.

            I quickly get to where I am startling him staring down into his face. “I told you don’t call me a girl,” I say glaring at his warm laughing eyes.

            “Whatever, it’s time to go,” he says as he grabs my waist and lefts me up. He stands and heads to his bike, I quickly follow.

            “Race ya” I smile and he nods.

            We climb on the bits and take off. I stir the bike throw the woods and past Cameron. I see his house grow larger in the distance. Just when I think I am going win I catch the glimpse of something passing me. Cameron. He slid to a stop in front the house and I do the same glaring at him.

            “I win,” he smiles.

            “Cheater,” I mumble. He continues to smirk at me.

            “Know you have to give me whatever I want,” he says dancing around me. I sigh this was our thing anytime we race this is always our prize.

            “What do you want?” I ask rolling my eyes.

            “Nothing right now, I will cash it later,” he smiles at me showing his perfect teeth and lays his bike on the ground going towards the inside the house. I do the same and follow him.

            Jogging I catch up with him, and we walk comfortably side by side into the house and he heads up to his room and I go in the den.

            “Where ya been?” Lexi asks as she glances up from the show.

            “Went on a ride with Cammie,” I tell her as I sit back down in between her and a sleeping Kayden. His eyes were shut tightly and his mouth slightly hangs down in a small gap. Kayden breathing is steadily and there is no doubt that he is taking a nap.

            “Oh,” she sighs and then says, “you guys left me here with sleeping beauty over there.” She tosses up her hand gesturing towards the sleeping lump on the couch.

            “Sorry how long has he been out?” I ask glancing next to me at his sweet face.

            “An hour or so,” she says and stares back intently at the TV. I on the other hand take my nice pointy elbow and jab it into Kayden hard side. Immediately he sits up straight and then looks over at me glaring.

            “That was just mean,” he grumbles and leans back into the back of the couch.

            “Who ever said I was nice?” I question with a smirk.

            “Smart-ass,” he mutters staring at the TV screen, but not really watching it.

            “But ya love me,” I say more as a statement the a question.

            “Sometimes,” he says with a smile.

            “Shhhhh” Lexi says as she snaps her head towards us glaring.

            “Sorry,” Kayden and I say together and then I say, “I am going to take a shower.”
            Kayden nods and Lexi is engrossed in the show. So I stand up and go grab my bag and head to bathroom.

            Turning on the water I strip down and step inside the warm running water. Allowing the water to flow through my hair and over my skin I allow myself to stand in the warm water for what seems like forever.

            Finally I step out drying off and hooking my white bra and slipping into my lace panties. Then, I pull the hair brush through my blond hair and I slip a white spaghetti strap white top and a pair of short back shorts.

            I leave the bathroom for Lexi’s bedroom when I feel a body slam into mine. I stare up at the face of who ran into me. “Can’t keep your hand off of me, can you?” Cameron smiles and I shoot him a glare.

            “Oh really? Well just to prove to you I can I guess I am going try something new and sleep in Lexi’s room tonight,” I smile and shrug my shoulders heading towards her room and past him.

            His finger wraps around my wrist and causing my body to heat up. “Wait, And. I’m sorry I was kidding,” he sighs starring down at my face.

            A grin spreads on my face; I finally got the nice Cammie out of him.

Please Vote!!! Or comment!!! Or Both!!!

Please!!!! please ! Vote, comment, and or fan!!

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!