Chapter Fifteen: Boys

Chapter Fifteen

            I hold the pool stick and aim for the ball knocking it a few inches.  Aaron chuckles behind me and I spin around shooting him a glare. “I told ya I suck,” I say, smiling.

            “You weren’t kidding this is the fifth time I have bet you,” he laughs leaning against the pool table looking at me.

            “Yeah, well I thought you were suppose to let me win?” I ask raising an eyebrow.

            “Sorry darling, I’m not that type of guy,” he says with a wink and I laugh.

            “Oh dang,” I sigh putting my pool stick up.

            “Damn what happen that guy?”Aaron says motioning to the guy who just walk in. It is a very beaten up Will. His eyes are black his face is all cut up and he is walking with a limp. Shaking my head I say, “He messed with the wrong people.”

            “I’ll say,” Aaron says still staring at Will.

            “Yeah. Aaron I had fun but I got to go now,” I say sighing and we begin to walk to the door.

            “I did too. We need to do this again. If you want?” he says as we walk to Lexi’s car.

            “I would like that, bye,” I say opening the door and sliding into the driver’s seat starting the car and waving before I drive off. Part of me is upset that they did that, but another part is glad that they do that for me. Ugh, men! They make everything so much more difficult.

            I leave town heading back to their house thinking on how I am going to handle this. When I pull into the driveway I see Cameron’s truck sitting there. Taking a deep breath I get out and walk up onto the porch and into their house.

            “Guys! Come into the den! Please!” I call and walk into the den sitting down onto the couch. Someone jumps over the back off it laying there arm around my shoulders smiling. I look over to see Kayden looking at me happily. Cameron walks in lazily and sits in the recliner. Braden walks in with his hands in his pockets and sits on the other side of me. They all look just like they did before.

            “So what’d you guys do today?” I ask casually.

            “Ya know hang out around the house and all,” Braden says with his dazzling smile.

            “Really so you wouldn’t happen to know what happen to Will. I saw him today and he looked like he got beat up pretty bad,” I say eyeing the three of them.

            “Really?” Braden says.

            “He got what he deserves,” Kayden mumbles at the same time.

            “What were you doing when you saw him?” Cameron asks at the same time also.

            “Yeah really Braden. Kayden I have to agree with you there and Cameron for your information I was with Aaron,” I say glaring at him.

            All of their eyes stare at me also as if they were mad! Mad? I am the one who should be pissed! But, for some reasons I’m not.

            “Guys I know you did it. I’m not going bitch you out, but I can stand up for myself. I am a big girl. You guys didn’t need to do that, but thank you for doing it. I love you guys,” I say and their faces look shocked.

            “You’re not mad?” Kayden asks like a scared little kid.

            “Yeah kind of but I’m happy to,” I say shrugging.

            “Wow,” Braden says and stands up. “Now that’s settled, I have a hot date!” he says smiling and leaves.

            Kayden lays down placing his head into my lap and dangling his legs off the edge of the couch. I run my hand through his soft hair causing me to smile. Man do I love this boy! He always lightens everything and he is always the first to crack a jock. Cameron glares at us and I guess he thought I didn’t see it, but I did. Then he gets up and stomps out the room. I just roll my eyes and sit there playing with Kayden brown hair for a few seconds longer.

            “I got to go home Kayd,” I say and he sits up allowing me to stand up.

            “Ok, bye,” he says with a sad face. I smile blowing him a kiss and leave. Walking silently down the road to my house I think about the boys. Braden said he had a hot date in front of me and it didn’t upset me. But I’ve kissed him? Ugh!!!! I hate this! Why did I have to be that girl? The tomboy! The boys best friends!! FML. I love Braden, Cameron, and Kayden, but lately something’s different… it probably these damn hormones! Why did I have to mature? Why most they make up for lost time? Stupid puberty!

Sorry it took so long to update.

i got writers block!!

Hope ya'll liked.

Vote comment and or fan etc. PLEASE

Let me know if theres anything you want to see :)

Thanks love ya'll