Chapter Eleven: Let's Fight,Get Mad....

Chapter Eleven

Cameron POV

            Her beautiful stature jumps out of the truck slamming the door. Lexi gets out too and once they were I throw the truck in reverse and speed away. I haven’t been this anger with Andie in a really long time. But what do you expect from me, she has always been my tomboy, my very hot tomboy and now she’s going out with that… that ass.

            I park my truck in my drive way and get out, Kayden does the same and walks silently behind me. I make my way to my room once I am in the house and through myself onto the bed. My eyes find the three picture frames resting on my night stand. Each one held one my favorite photos, all of Andie and me. The first one we are in a hayfield and she has one a cute white dress and silly hat. The wind was blowing that day and she had one of her hands resting on her hat. The other hand was intertwined with mine. I was staring at her hidden face like a love struck boy, which I guess I was, and still am.

            The second frame held a black and white photo from one of our trips to the beach with Andie’s family and mine. Andie was standing there staring out at the ocean with a lose jacket and short skirt, as her then dark hair was blowing in the wind. Her hand was hooked with mine, a little boy in a camo hat and staring at her as if my life depended on loving her, which back then it did, and kind of still does.

            The last picture was kind of a funny one. There Andie is in a grey skirt and some short of white and grey striped shirt with a black jacket on. Her hair was done up like a 80’s style and one of her thin legs were kicked up in the air behind her. She was looking at me angrily, but a cute face that I loved, and still love. I was side her in some outfit that would have been considered stylist to me back then and I had my head bent down with a hand to my face. My other arm was casually wrapped over Andie’s shoulder.

            These pictures bring back all those memories and I reach my face up rubbing my face. How can she go in a date with him? He doesn’t know her. He doesn’t know how she gets sick and uncomfortable feeling when someone touches her. Apart from her mother, Lexi, Braden, Kayden, my parents, and me if anyone else touches her she flips. It’s because her father, her real father, abused her physically, mentally, and emotionally. I am the only person who knows the horrible experiences she had.

            I run my hand through my hair, which is my nervous habit.  What am I going to do? I ask myself. Tell her how you feel, a part of me said. No idiot! She would never feel the same about you! The other part argued. Damn I am pathitque, I am fighting with myself!

            Knocks came from the door saving me from my thoughts. “Yeah?” I call and the door creaks open and to my surprise Andie stood their almost glaring at me. I couldn’t help but smile as my eyes fall over her thin figure. She had a blue t- shirt on and jeans in her long legs.

            She steps closer to me, her eyes are slits. “What the hell are you mad at me about?” she demands.

            Think Cameron! I yell at myself. “I’m not mad at you,” I lie staring down into her intoxicating eyes.

            “Don’t you dare lie to me, Cameron Kendall!” she says coolly through her teeth.

            Not good she used my real name! “I’m not!” I lie again this time her hand flies towards my face I catch it with my hand. Her eyes are dancing with fire.

            “What did I do Cam?” she asks as her eyes glaze over with tears.

            “Nothing! You don’t get it, do you?” I ask running my hand down my face and looking at her.