Chapter Thirty-Two: Like We Never Loved at All

Chapter Thirty-Two

Andie POV

            Aaron squeezes my hand as we pull in front of his house. Opps I mean mansion. He parks in front of the house and gets out walking over to open the door for me. “You have a big house,” I say as he grabs my hand and smiles.

            “It’s not that big,” he says as I raise an eyebrow. Not that big he has one of those circle driveways with a freaking fountain in the middle!

            “Yeah right,” I say shaking my head as he open the large front door which opens up to a big open room that had a grand stair case on one side a hallway that lead stair back beside the stair case. A large door on both sides of the room. There is a crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling and beautiful hard wood floors. Homes like this actually exist? Wow!

            “It’s beautiful,” I say as I look around.

            “Thank you,” he says and leads me down the hall past the stair case. “Do you want something to drink?” he asks causally.

            “No thanks, I’m fine,” I say giving him a smile.

            “Ok,” he says shrugging his shoulders. “Let’s go watch a movie then,” he says as he leads me to a large room with a huge flat screen TV.

            “Ok,” I say with a smile. I sit down on a large, soft couch while he looks for a movie.

            “What do you want watch?” he asks turning to me.

            “Doesn’t matter,” I say because it really doesn’t I won’t be able pay attention my mind will travel to Cameron and wonder if he’s hurting.

            “Ok. Is Without a Paddle ok?” he asks and I nod giving him a small smile. He smiles a sweet smile and pops in the movie and then walks over sitting beside me. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and I rest my head on his.

            “What do your parents do?” I ask him out of curiosity plus trying to distract my mind.

            “My dad is a big shot lawyer one of the most sought after in the state and my mom owns a few restraints and designs clothes,” he says calmly.

            “Why do you guys live here in the country?” I ask trying to make sense of it all.

            “Because we are only haft and hour from the city and we can live outside city limits so we don’t have to pay city taxes,” he says calmly and I nod now I understand.