Chapter Seventeen: Kiss

Chapter Seventeen

            After awhile we walk back to my mom’s room were the nurses were settling her in. We went in after the room cleared out and stayed until it was staring to get dark. “Andie sweetheart,” my mom says and I step to her side gripping her hand not ever wanting to let go.

            “Yeah?” I ask, my voice is a little rasp from the crying.

            “It’s getting dark. You and Cameron head home. I’m going be just fine,” she says and I can tell she’s tired. So I just nod my head and lean down kissing her forehead softly. “I love you, baby,” my mom says patting my hand.

            “I love you too,” I say and step away.

            “See you tomorrow,” she says and I nod. Cameron’s arm slips around my waist and we say goodbye one last time.

            Cam’s arm tightened around me as we walk to his truck and I felt safe, like nothing could touch me. Once we both get in the truck with the radio playing low he reaches over and intertwines his fingers with mine. Yes, Cam and I have held hands before, but this time it’s different. I feel as if something has changed. I just don’t know what though. Does Cam like me? I mean I know I am in love with him but how does he feel about me?

            I glance down at our intertwined hands and his thumb is drawing little circle on my hand. I take a deep breath and look back up his hazel eyes are on me and a warm smile is on his lips. His eyes then flick back onto the road as we near my house. Looking out the window I see my lonely house and he pulls into the driveway turning off the truck. He looks over at me and squeezes my hand.

            “What’s wrong?” he asks as I unbuckle my seatbelt staring out the wind shield at my house. I know Kayden, Lexi, or Braden had already come over to take care of the animals for us and now my house looks sad, and alone.

            “I don’t want be alone tonight,” I whisper, I just couldn’t get my voice to come out any louder. “Will you stay with me?” I ask looking over at him. His eyes were light and caring.

            “Of course,” he says unhooking his seat belt and removing the keys from his car.

            “Let’s go inside,” he says and slips his hand from mine as he steps out of the truck. I slowly get out of my side and he joins my side hold my hand as we go into my house.

            Once in my quiet room I flip on the light allowing the room to become bright. “I’m going to change. Go ahead and get comfy,” I say as I grab some clothes and walk into the bathroom.

Cameron’s POV

            She walks into the bathroom and I walk to her dresser and pull out a pair of my black shorts from my drawer that I have here. This is my chance. I am going lay it all on the line. I am going to tell her how I feel. I officially can’t hold it in any longer. So what if she doesn’t feel the same! I will just act like it never happened. Maybe I’ll just kiss her first? I don’t know! I am going to go crazy here!

            I quickly change out of my jeans and into the shorts and then pull off my shirt. I walk over to her bed lying down and running my hand through my hair. The door creaks open and the bedroom light flips off. The lamp best the bed comes on and I see Andie standing there and she takes my breath away. Her blonde hair is falling over her shoulders and she wore one my baggy shirts that fell to the bottom of her butt. She crawls into the bed and lies next to me.

            Here’s my chance. I tell myself and lean in, my face only an inch from hers. I could feel her warm breath on my lips. No or never, I say to myself. I lean a little closer my lips brushing her and fireworks take off inside of me. She is frozen and I wait for her to kiss me back. Wait. And wait. Then as I begin to pull away her hand grabs the back my head and pulls me back down kissing me.

            I am kissing Andie! I am kissing my dream girl! My girl! Holy f*ck, I’m her first kiss! Our lips move softly together and I place one my hands on her head the other on the small of her back. Damn she’s a natural! She’s an amazing kisser! I nibble at her lip craving to taste her. She allows me access and my tongue explores her mouth. She does the same to mine causing my body to go crazy.

            Her hands leave my head and go my chest and she pushes me lightly and breaks the kiss. “We can’t,” she say looking up into my eyes. Her eyes began to glaze over. I am pissed, why she have to stop?

            “Why the f*ck not?” I ask madly.

            “Because for one you’re my best friend and two you’re the biggest player in school, and honestly Cameron I don’t want be just another girl you do and lose,” She says and a tear slides down her cheek.

            “You will never be just another girl. You’re different. You know what make you different?” I ask and she shakes her cute head blinking. “You’ve had my heart since we were younger. I am in love with you. Always have been, always will be. You’re it for me. You’re the face I always look forward to seeing and the touch I always want to feel,” I say all of it 100% true. I love her. I mean I just sounded like a total girl just then. I look at her face which tears were pouring down.

Andie’s POV

            He is kissing me! Kiss him back I scream to myself. He pulls away and I do what Braden taught me and pull him back to me kissing him. All I can think about are the fireworks going off inside of me and I begin to lose myself. Wait I am kissing the love of m life! My dream guy! I am also kissing the school’s biggest player. With that thought I force myself to push him away. There is no way I am just going be one of his sluts. “We can’t,” I say and look up into his angry hazel eyes.

            “Why the f*ck not?” he asks angrily and I can’t help but cry at the mad look he’s giving me.

            ““Because for one you’re my best friend and two you’re the biggest player in school, and honestly Cameron I don’t want be just another girl you do and lose,” Tears slide down my cheeks as I say it.

            His face faces a little anger but then lightens to love? “You will never be just another girl. You’re different. You know what make you different?” I ask and she shakes her cute head blinking. “You’ve had my heart since we were younger. I am in love with you. Always have been, always will be. You’re it for me. You’re the face I always look forward to seeing and the touch I always want to feel,” he says and I’ve known him long enough to know when he lies and trust me his is being honest, this causing my heart to go crazy, tears to pour down my face, and a lump to build in my throat.

Hey!

So you got a Cameron POV!!

Did ya like?

What do you want Andie to do?

Or say?

Hmmm. Message me or comment letting me know.

I love ya'll I am so proud of this story!!

Thank you guys so much!

Also i need and editor. Anyone willing help message me?

Dont forget spread the word about it! :)

Vote! Comment! Please!

Love ya'll