04.Pinky Pie

And I am back with another update! Mwahaha.

The picture above is of Dave Franco who plays Nathan and Ethan Fernandez. He is a total hottie. <3 This chapter is going to be a tad bit short as my exams are coming up.

Anyway I am back with a bang and I hope everyone likes it. Happy reading.

Also I would like to dedicate this chapter to my crazy friend bshetty1  who proofread the last chapter for me. :P

----------------------------------------------
'Sometimes people just want to be happy, even if it's not real.'~ Veronica Roth, Insurgent.
----------------------------------------------

Kris' POV

It's been three days. THREE DAYS. Three fucking days since I played the prank on Christiana by letting Tom inside her locker.

This was so unusual of Hall. I was suspecting her to retaliate earlier than this. I would think that she gave up on the thought of revenge as a whole if I did not know better. The smirks and the single eyebrow lifts that she gives me are a whole other story.

Kris, you better be on your guard.

The devil is definitely planning something major and embarrassing.

I definitely know that she is planning something that will catch me off guard. Saying that I am scared will be an understatement. She is one of those girls who does not give up.

I was very aware of the trick that all pranksters played. The prankster won't play any tricks on the victim for a long time, thus making them relaxed. When they least expect it, the prankster will catch the victim off guard and play the prank.

I was currently sitting in the library and trying to figure out Hall's next move. This was a game of chess I will do anything to win. It was a free lecture for me and I was trying to concentrate on the microbiology book placed in front of me but my mind kept drifting away to Hall's plan.

I still remember Hall's face when Tom, my pet beetle, crawled out of her locker. Every time I think of her face, I can't help but laugh. The ear piercing scream she let out was worse than a banshee's. It was such an easy task for me to undertake. I went to her best friend, Alex, and told her the plan.

Alex has a large evil part to herself. As soon as she heard the plan, she willingly gave me Christiana's locker pin. After that, she said something along the lines of ' My ship is about to sail' which still confuses me.

Even though the look on her face was priceless, when the people around her started to laugh I couldn't help but feel guilty. My guilt increased when the incident with the beetle spread like wildfire.

I don't even know why I remembered such a petty detail like the fact that Hall is afraid of beetles. I still remember the day in Hyde park from seven years ago. It is as clear as a diamond. It was the day I first met her.

A young, nine year old boy was sitting on the park bench just outside the small ice-cream vendor's cart and observing a fragile girl with chipmunk cheeks who was playing with sand.

He did not have any friends and he was afraid to go and introduce himself to the girl. The girl was wearing a red frilly dress and had her moose brown hair up in two pigtails.